Craftsman Professional Use 5 pc. Standard 12 pt. Full Polish Large Size Cross Force Comb. Wrench SetItem# 00946527000 | Model# 46527
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.3|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Color/Finish:||Full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Large Cross Force Combination Wrench Set is Perfect For The Big Jobs
From repairing the water heater to making sure everything is on hand before getting under the hood, the Craftsman professional 5-pc. standard large size cross force comb. wrench set has you covered. This assortment is perfect for when the problems are bigger than tools most mechanics commonly have on hand. An open-end wrench on one end adapts easily to a variety of fasteners, while a box end on the other provides the grip needed no matter how rusty or balky the bolt.
The Craftsman large cross force comb. wrench set contains five tools in standard sizes ranging from 13/16 inches to 1 1/8 inches. The full polish finish is easy to clean - just wipe it down. The markings are large enough to see the size at a glance, and the handles are standard length.
- The Craftsman professional 5-pc. standard large size cross force comb. wrench set is a solid collection of tools for tackling bigger bolts and larger fasteners
- Must-have for families who want to make sure swing sets and jungle gyms stay secure, as well as for mechanics and do-it-yourselfers
- Wrenches are standard measure
- Tools are 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 and 1 1/8 inches
- The size markings are enlarged for easy identification
- The handles are standard length
- All have full polish finishes for ease of cleanup
- Set weighs 7.3 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I ordered these in hopes of getting one of the left over U.S.A.-made sets, designed and manufactured by Armstrong Bros. Tools. Unfortunately, what arrived was the new chinese wrenches which feature the enormous "Lobster Claw" on the open end. The chrome on these actually looks nice. The shape of the open end is all wrong though. I do have the made in U.S.A. version of these wrenches for comparison and the quality just isn't there with the new chinese wrenches. I am not going to think twice about taking my refund from this purchase and applying it toward a set of American-made wrenches from another seller.
I love the cross force wrenches for their great leverage. These wrenches are large, heavy, and well made. They have a solid feel and really allow the user to grip the tool well in order to gain needed leverage in tough situations. I highly recommend the cross force wrenches to anyone who does serious mechanic work.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.