Craftsman 5 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 12 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00934579000 | Model# 34579
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||5|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes 5 large sockets: 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16 in.
- Permanent high contrast marking resists chipping and fading
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- All 12 Pt. sockets
- Deep sockets offer additional access to fasteners and are good for working over long bolts
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint Paul, MN
Very solid item, I find it very convenient in tight quarters during disassembly. The handle is very strong and sturdy but I would like a more rounded grip. Overall for the price it is a solid product.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
These sockets do exactally what they are supposed to. The only thing that would have been nice would be to have a case so you could keep them all straight. They come in a plastic little holder that doesn't stand up to thier weight. It would also be nice if craftsman started making them all in the USA again.
I bought these to do the front suspension on my truck worked great ...never have a problem when dealing with Craftsman...keep up the good work
Carol Stream, IL
This is a great set of deep sockets & i was able to complete the job with much success. From a distance the size of the sockets are very visible and easy to read, they are laser etched on the side of each socket.
This craftsman socket set is a great product. They are strong enough to handle any job I have to do around the shop or around the house. Craftsman never lets me down.
Needed a large, deep, 1/2: drive socket for the axle nut of my Ford Explorer. I didn't really need five sockets, but it was the only way I could get the one I needed. Would have given 4 stars if they packaged these separately. Still, typical solid performance.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.