Craftsman 5 Piece Metric Offset Ratchet Wrench Set with Tote CaddyItem# 00943376000 | Model# 43376
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.19 lbs.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Pc Wrench Set, Offset Ratchet Metric Offers Versatility for a Wide Variety of Work Spaces
Whether you own a home or you have a full-time construction job, the Craftsman 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric should be part of your tool collection. It is the perfect size to store under the kitchen sink or basement workbench and fits right in the truck to take along to job sites. This quality set is a great option for everything from do-it-yourself craft projects around the house to week-long professional building jobs. You get all of the commonly used wrench pieces at a great price.
The 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric features the most commonly used metric sizes, all with 12-point openings. The set is designed for 25 degree offset metric ratcheting. It includes thumb-operated reversing levers and a convenient, portable tote caddy. With a lifetime warranty, you never have to worry about buying a great wrench set again.
- Get the wrench equipment that you need to take on a wide range of repair and construction jobs with the Craftsman 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric
- Standard length
- Metric set with the following sizes: 7mm x 8mm; 9mm x 10mm; 12mm x 13mm; 14mm x 15mm; and 19mm x 21mm
- Intended for 25 degree offset metric ratcheting
- Includes a portable tote caddy to organize and transport supplies
- Features thumb-operated reversing levers
- Exceeds federal spec. GGG-W-001405 for torque capacity
- Entire set weighs just 2.19 pounds
- Comes with a guaranteed forever warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Good item. Strong material, easy to use. I would suggest losing the smaller piece and adding a piece somwhere in the middle to decrease the number of gaps between sizes.
Marcus Hook, PA
this is one of two metric sets I could find at my local sears that was still made in the usa ! I liked the design of some of the newer type wrenches , but all made in china , so I stuck with the classic craftsman wrenches made in the usa . great tools. FOR LIFE. Did I say they are MADE IN THE USA . the quality of the metal is great , easy to switch from left to right . 5 wrenches - 10 sises.
These are tough, U.S.-made ratchets (before they get outsourced) that will get the job done. The ratcheting is smooth. I also have the SAE set of these ratchets. The good thing is that each ratchet has two sizes, so you're actually buying 10 ratchets at a good price. The the angled heads can sometimes be a drawback. They don't always get to the hard to reach areas. Overall I'm happy with these ratchets.
I have always wanted a set of these but never felt like paying a lot of money for them. found these on sale and picked them up. They work great, now I have to go back and pick up the Standard set.
El Paso, Texas
The most amazing Wrenches I have ever bought, I love thefact I never have to remove the wrench until the job is done. Sears and Craftsman put out a Great product this time. I am looking forward to the many projects I can do with these Great wrenches.
Rohnert Park, CA
A very useful set of tools, that can aid in loosening and tightening bolts or nuts in hard to reach places. The construction is simple and durable and IF the product should break for any reason...hey, it's Craftsman....guaranteed for life!
Great product with the ease of a socket but the profile of a wrench. These have come in very handy when performing maintenance in a tight spot inside the hood of my car. Not only does it get in the tight spot like the wrench has to, but you don't have to try and get it back on the bolt that you you can hardly see. The ratchet works great and has never slipped on me. My father who borrowed mine for some engine work just went and purchased who his own. I wish they came in a bigger set but not sure how well it hold up in a bigger size.
These wrenches proved to be extremely useful in working on my many automotive restoration projects. They are well built and show that Craftsman still has it in certain areas.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.