Craftsman 5 Piece Metric Offset Ratchet Wrench Set with Tote CaddyItem# 00943376000 | Model# 43376
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.19 lbs.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Pc Wrench Set, Offset Ratchet Metric Offers Versatility for a Wide Variety of Work Spaces
Whether you own a home or you have a full-time construction job, the Craftsman 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric should be part of your tool collection. It is the perfect size to store under the kitchen sink or basement workbench and fits right in the truck to take along to job sites. This quality set is a great option for everything from do-it-yourself craft projects around the house to week-long professional building jobs. You get all of the commonly used wrench pieces at a great price.
The 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric features the most commonly used metric sizes, all with 12-point openings. The set is designed for 25 degree offset metric ratcheting. It includes thumb-operated reversing levers and a convenient, portable tote caddy. With a lifetime warranty, you never have to worry about buying a great wrench set again.
- Get the wrench equipment that you need to take on a wide range of repair and construction jobs with the Craftsman 5-pc wrench set, offset ratchet metric
- Standard length
- Metric set with the following sizes: 7mm x 8mm; 9mm x 10mm; 12mm x 13mm; 14mm x 15mm; and 19mm x 21mm
- Intended for 25 degree offset metric ratcheting
- Includes a portable tote caddy to organize and transport supplies
- Features thumb-operated reversing levers
- Exceeds federal spec. GGG-W-001405 for torque capacity
- Entire set weighs just 2.19 pounds
- Comes with a guaranteed forever warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I was a little suspicious if those offset wrenches were any good especially for the price they were selling them. After using them for few weeks, i can strongly recommend them to anyone. Build quality is very good and fit and finish is on par with more expensive brands. Lifetime warranty is always good too
Very convenient tool for getting into tight spaces with little clearance. Great for getting fasteners off quickly without having to readjust the wrench like with the standard types. Most importantly, it's made in the USA which is a big deal to me.
Good item. Strong material, easy to use. I would suggest losing the smaller piece and adding a piece somwhere in the middle to decrease the number of gaps between sizes.
Marcus Hook, PA
this is one of two metric sets I could find at my local sears that was still made in the usa ! I liked the design of some of the newer type wrenches , but all made in china , so I stuck with the classic craftsman wrenches made in the usa . great tools. FOR LIFE. Did I say they are MADE IN THE USA . the quality of the metal is great , easy to switch from left to right . 5 wrenches - 10 sises.
These are tough, U.S.-made ratchets (before they get outsourced) that will get the job done. The ratcheting is smooth. I also have the SAE set of these ratchets. The good thing is that each ratchet has two sizes, so you're actually buying 10 ratchets at a good price. The the angled heads can sometimes be a drawback. They don't always get to the hard to reach areas. Overall I'm happy with these ratchets.
I have always wanted a set of these but never felt like paying a lot of money for them. found these on sale and picked them up. They work great, now I have to go back and pick up the Standard set.
El Paso, Texas
The most amazing Wrenches I have ever bought, I love thefact I never have to remove the wrench until the job is done. Sears and Craftsman put out a Great product this time. I am looking forward to the many projects I can do with these Great wrenches.
Rohnert Park, CA
A very useful set of tools, that can aid in loosening and tightening bolts or nuts in hard to reach places. The construction is simple and durable and IF the product should break for any reason...hey, it's Craftsman....guaranteed for life!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.