Craftsman 5 pc. Wrench Set, Offset Ratchet SAEItem# 00943375000 | Model# 43375
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.19 lbs.|
|Length (in.):||4.25, 5.4375, 6.75, 8, 9.125|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
5-pc Wrench Set Offset Ratchet SAE Fits in Anywhere
From replacing a water pump that's in an awkward place to swapping out hoses, the Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE delivers nearly every wrench you need to do the job. With 10 of the most versatile openings set at a 25-degree angle, this collection will let you fit into nooks and crannies while still providing all the torque you need to loosen the most stubborn, cranky fastener.
The 5-pc wrench set offset ratchet SAE comes in the most popular sizes, from a quarter to 7/8 inches. The 12-point openings help grip even the most battered bolts, while the steel construction is guaranteed to last; you have Craftsman's word on that.
- The Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE set features a 25-degree offset on each of the 10 openings
- Easy-to-use thumb-operated reversing lever
- Includes 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 11/16 and 7/8 in. tools
- All tools meet SAE standards
- The set comes with a handy tote caddy
- All openings are 12-point
- Exceeds federal standards for torque capacity
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This wrench set is the best set of tools I have purchased. They are ten sizes in all they make the job so much faster and easier. The off set part saves your knuckles. I LOVE THIS TOOL ! ! ! THANKS
Needed a special tool for a welder. I found the correct tool at SEARS! I never have to go far to find the tool for the job. I always have used Craftsman and have nothing but good things to say about the brand.
To their credit, these are some of the last Craftsman wrenches made in the USA. The outer plates are made of steel, the inner plate that holds the ratchet mechanism pin and spring is Plastic. It is just my opinion, but the only plastic tool should be the handle of a screwdriver or an automotive interior trim removal tool. I returned these plastic-sandwich wrenches and Sears was great about taking them back. Purchased Proto made in USA wrenches (at three times the price) to replace them and Protos are now made with plastic centers also! So I guess the lesson learned is, if you don't mind plastic center wrenches, these are as adequate as the more expensive brands--but they aren't that great. I recommend actually looking at these in the store before ordering.
I recently had to replace the front lamp (headlight) on my car, in front of the cars battery. These wrenches fit all the bolts I had to remove to get the battery out and get to the headlight. They racheted well in "tight" spaces where there is limited wiggle room. Their strong and don't slip off the nut, even if the nut is "frozen" in place (I used a little WD40 to get these off). Overall, a well made and reliable set of wrenches!
I love using these wrenches. There are times when a bolt is in a tight spot and normal wrenches have to be removed and rotated countless times to turn the bolt. These wrenches eliminate all that because they work like a socket wrench does and simple back and forth motion is all it takes to get the job done. These wrenches are the first ones I reach for when I need to get a job done.
Cumberland Center, ME
I have an older set I purchased for my mechanic job, great to have to use in the right spot, they do have thier advantages over straight ratching wrenches my set is Made in the USA, need I say more
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.