Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.19 lbs.|
|Length (in.):||4.25, 5.4375, 6.75, 8, 9.125|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
5-pc Wrench Set Offset Ratchet SAE Fits in Anywhere
From replacing a water pump that's in an awkward place to swapping out hoses, the Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE delivers nearly every wrench you need to do the job. With 10 of the most versatile openings set at a 25-degree angle, this collection will let you fit into nooks and crannies while still providing all the torque you need to loosen the most stubborn, cranky fastener.
The 5-pc wrench set offset ratchet SAE comes in the most popular sizes, from a quarter to 7/8 inches. The 12-point openings help grip even the most battered bolts, while the steel construction is guaranteed to last; you have Craftsman's word on that.
- The Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE set features a 25-degree offset on each of the 10 openings
- Easy-to-use thumb-operated reversing lever
- Includes 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 11/16 and 7/8 in. tools
- All tools meet SAE standards
- The set comes with a handy tote caddy
- All openings are 12-point
- Exceeds federal standards for torque capacity
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I love using these wrenches. There are times when a bolt is in a tight spot and normal wrenches have to be removed and rotated countless times to turn the bolt. These wrenches eliminate all that because they work like a socket wrench does and simple back and forth motion is all it takes to get the job done. These wrenches are the first ones I reach for when I need to get a job done.
Cumberland Center, ME
I have an older set I purchased for my mechanic job, great to have to use in the right spot, they do have thier advantages over straight ratching wrenches my set is Made in the USA, need I say more
In changing the steering control arm bushings in the Chrysler Town and Country the design of these wrenches made the job easier with no bruised knuckles.
Haddon Heights, NJ
I bought these for my son to add to his tool set and was very impressed with how the handle was twisted to make it easier to maneuver or switch around when using. Of course, as with any craftsman tool, if it ever breaks they will replace it free. The lifetime warranty just can't be beat.!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.