Craftsman 50 cc 20'' Gas Chain Saw - Case IncludedItem# 07135098000 | Model# 35098
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.089|
|Color and Styling:|
|Chain Saw Length:||20 in.|
|File Diameter:||7/32 in.|
|General Warranty:||10 year limited engine warranty|
|Guide Bar Type:||Sprocket nose|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Number of Drive Links:||70|
|Reduced Kickback:||Bar and Chain|
|Translucent Oil Tank:||No|
|Included with Item:|
|Extra Chain Included:||No|
|Includes Hearing Protection:||No|
|Includes Safety Glasses or Face Shield:||No|
|Extra Bar Included:||No|
|Anti Vibration Handle:||Yes|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||50|
|Max Engine Speed (RPM):||0|
|Chain Oil Capacity:||0|
|Tool Free Chain Adjustment:||No|
|Meets ANSI Standards:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose This 20" Gas Chain Saw for a Comfortable Sawing Experience
Stylishly designed, this Craftsman 20" Gas Chain Saw is a cut above the rest in its class. Powered by a powerful 50cc, two-cycle engine, this chain saw can take on any sawing job. The reduced vibration design minimizes user fatigue and enables you to comfortably work. Featuring a convenient in-handle storage, you can easily access your scrench whenever you need it.
Designed for optimum operator control, this 20" Gas Chain Saw features a wraparound handle to give you a good grip. It also helps you easily alternate between horizontal and sideways grips while working. Security mechanisms like a safety kill switch with a safety lock and a reduced kickback bar and chain make it user-friendly and easy to operate. The automatic chain oiling feature keeps the chain well-maintained to ensure long-lasting performance.
- The Craftsman 20" Gas Chain Saw features a powerful 50cc, two-cycle engine to meet all your cutting needs
- Is fully assembled for your convenience
- Equipped with an anti-vibration handle to reduce fatigue while working
- Blade is made of durable steel
- Comes with bucking spikes to enhance precision while cutting
- Case is included
- Meets ANSI standards
- Available in a black finish
- Comes with a length of 38 inches length
- Item Weight: 21 lbs.
- Two year limited product warranty and 10 year limited engine warranty
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I put this to work right away and it has proven to be a little work horse. I am very pleased with it. I have had to have blade sharpened several times already but the mower keeps on giving a great performance.
San Antonio, TX
Cut one tree branch 1 to 1 1/2 diameter, threw chain and locked chain brake. Returned saw to sears for repairs. Sears called said it had a defective throttle linkage wanted 25 dollars to repair, declined to pay for repairs. Several days later called and said (this time) had a defective chain, wanted 25 dollars to repair, all of this not covered by extended warranty. Waiting for saw to be shipped back and try to get store to solve issue. This chainsaw is not worth buying if it is not even capable of cutting a 1 1/2" mulberry branch. Save your money and purchase a saw from a reputable company. I will not be buying anything else from Sears. It will not allow 0 stars.
Bought this item thinking we would get a lot of use from it because of the name Craftsman. Took it on first use and could not keep it running. Second use still could not keep running and than it locked up. Two uses and that is all we got.
Almost all of my tools are Craftsman ie hand, power, and lawn.So here I am in need of a chainsaw. To cut a Fambloyan (tree that grows in the Caribbean) that some of the branches had fallen and no way possible to do by hand.They were big. I've never owned or used a chainsaw b4.The price and size was perfect. I did the job with no problems. I've read some reviews and got some tips ie what chain 2 purchase and maintenance.;) thanks.for those who complain well u must be doing something wrong.
I bought this saw to take down some dead trees around my pasture and it did a great job. Make sure you buy an Oregon D70 chain because the craftsman will dull quickly. Buy plenty of bar and chain oil as well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.