Craftsman 52-Inch 8-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Top Chest - BlackItem# 00958629000 | Model# 113751
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||11828|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Drawers:||8|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
52-inch 8-Drawer Premium Black Top Chest Is Serious Space
Hand tools, power tools, backup batteries, chargers and fasteners: There's room for all that and more in the Craftsman 52-inch 8-drawer premium black top chest. With drawer depths ranging from 2 to 4 1/8 inches, there's room to be smart about it, too, picking the perfect place for everything without wasting space. There's also a lid boosted by gas struts that reveals a compartment where you can keep the tools you need most often.
The 52-inch 8-drawer premium black top chest is constructed of durable steel, with drawers that move on Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system. They're each load-rated to handle up to 100 pounds. Side handles make the chest easy to move, while an integrated lock system keeps your tools secure while you move it.
- From the top of the lidded compartment to the bottom-most drawer, the Craftsman 52-inch 8-drawer premium black top chest gives you the space you need to organize your tools smartly
- There are total of 11,828 cubic inches of storage
- Full-extension ball-bearing drawers support up to 100 pounds each and roll smoothly on Craftsman's DynaGlide system
- The Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH secures drawers in place and opens easily simply by lifting any section of the drawer pull
- Gas struts hold up the lid
- The lid has a stiffener for added strength and durability
- Enlarged drawer trim
- Heavy-duty side handles
- Tubular keyed locking system
- Overall 51.25" W x 16" D x 19.75" H
- Two drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 2" H
- Two others measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 3-1/8" H
- Four drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 4-1/8" H
- Lifetime limited warranty
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Grain Valley, MO
I could tell the moment that I went to lift this tool chest onto my tool box, from the weight alone that is was well built. The drawers open freely and have a nice smooth action. The paint looks flawless, better than some cars that I have owned. The dual shocks on the lid, not just one. It lifts the top with just the right amount of pressure. This Craftsman chest just speaks quality.
Saint Paul, MN
Bought this as a combo with the 52" bottom 12-drawer cabinet. This tool chest combo is absolutely awesome! It swallowed everything I had crammed into my previous tool chest plus a lot of large kits and cases I had laying around in shelves in the shop. Drawers roll very nicely, and love the way it locks up securely when you close them. Very satisfied with the product. Only drawback was I really had to game the Sears website system to get the best sale price -- too much work! But ultimately I got a **** of steal on the price too. Again, overall, extremely satisfied with the combo.
Marcus Hook, PA
First one had the rails off in the back. Out of stock, sent me to another Sears. 2nd one had a damaged corner and when I got it home, it was warped, rocks on the top chest. Avoid this China ****, go to ***** or **********.
We had been looking at tool boxes for months. We happened to find this box on a stellar black Friday deal. The drawers roll out easy and feel sturdy. The deeper drawers on the bottom make fitting larger stuck easier. Be sure to bring a friend.....this thing was heavy.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am very impressed with the quality of this top chest. I bought it a week ago at the same time I bought the matching bottom chest. So, it hasn't seen much use, but I would definitely recommend.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.