Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||48|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28.5|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Depth:||Deep, Standard|
|Socket Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm, 27 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Impact Socket Set Takes Tools Seriously
The Craftsman 52-piece half-inch drive impact socket set is sleek and strong. It's for people who take pride in their work and know to use the tools that make that work seem less like work.
All components in this Craftsman impact socket module all made of tough alloy steel with a black oxide finish. They're backed by a lifetime warranty. The markings are enlarged to let you determine size with a quick glance, and a carrying case also is included for easy organization at home or on the job. The set weighs in at 28.5 pounds and at a tremendous bargain. If purchased separately, the components would cost $433.94.
- The Craftsman 52-piece half-inch drive impact socket module includes a range of tools, metric and standard, deep and standard, 12 and 6 point
- The 48 sockets all have a half inch drive and six points of contact
- The standard sockets comes in sizes 3/8 to 1 1/6 inches, both deep and standard depths
- The metric sockets are in sizes 12 to 27 mm, also deep and standard depths
- The set also includes a universal joint
- There are 3-, 6- and 10-inch extension bars
- Comes with a carrying case
- Made of alloy steel with a black oxide finish
- Enlarged laser markings
- Lifetime warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I ordered this set expecting the made in USA Craftsman set depicted on the Sears.com webpage. The set received was MADE in CHINA. The socket set was promptly returned. If I want Chinese made tools I will shop at a competitor for pennies on the dollar. Craftsman used to stand for USA made quality tools - no longer can be trusted to be the case. Sears has destroyed the competitive advantage of their strongest brand.
not a bad set for your money. if you're a person that just works on his or her stuff around the house I would recommend these. as a professional I wouldn't use them. let me explain I work in a high pace dealership yes I used these however they didn't hold up to the high torque impact air wrench. they didn't fit the bolts or nuts very well ended up stripping them out. besides they cracked down the side. I think there not hard enough I mean heat treated. to soft. I went back to my snap on;s . however like I said if you use them on your own stuff around your house I would recommend these sockets.
I've had this set for about a month, used it a few times and its a must have if you use impacts. The only thing that everyone else complains about is the drawer organizer it comes with is basically trash but thats an easy fix with some Hansen type socket organizers. You would easly pay double if not more for a snap on set like this.
This is a great set to get started with. It is offered at a great price and contains most of what one would need, especially the wobble and extensions. My only complaint would be that it doesn't come in a better package, but mine sits in a tool cart, so I can't complain too much.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Well first off I'm exited about my new sockets!!!! The only cons are 1 you have to double check the product , there are two , on made in china and one made in the US ! The packaging is the difference along with the US stamping . 2 you can't buy the online price in Hawaii
Please save your money and look elsewhere. The set I ordered came opened, slightly rusted and clearly sprayed with WD40 to try and conceal the rust. The box is also clearly labeled, "Made in China" so it's a mis-advertisement on the part of Sears. As others have noted, the holding case is so thin it cracks and falls apart under the weight of the sockets themselves.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.