Craftsman 52-pc Drive Tool Kit with BONUS HEX KEYSOnline only | Item# 00935832000 | Model# SRS358320
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Shank Length (in.):||4|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.25|
|Package Contents:||7 SAE Nut Drivers|7 Metric Nut Drivers|14 SAE Hex Keys|14 Metric Hex Keys|1 Magnetic Bit Handle|9 Screwdriver Bits|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Easy Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Drive Size:||3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Gear up with the Craftsman 52-pc. Drive Tool Kit with BONUS HEX KEYS
Craftsman’s 52-pc. Drive Tool Kit S incudes nut drivers, hex keys, screwdriver bits and a magnetic bit handle. With metric and standard sizes in the set, you can tackle a variety of household and professional mechanic or maintenance projects, from installing a TV mount to making automotive repairs. Nut drivers bring the strength and convenience of screwdrivers to hex-cap hardware, hex keys deliver precision and leverage to small and large projects, and the interchangeable bit handle and bits let you change out screwdriver sizes with ease.
Start building up your tool collection or give the Craftsman 52-pc. Drive Tool Kit with BONUS HEX KEYS as a gift to a college student or new homeowner.
- Tackle a variety of small and large household or professional projects with Craftsman’s 52-pc. Drive Tool Kit S
- Kit includes: 7-in. and metric nut drivers, 14-in. and metric hex keys, 9 screwdriver bits and 1 magnetic bit handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 26, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I ordered this item online....I believe that's the only way you can. This is the set that they include in any of their larger mechanic tool sets. I feel that it's a great buy for the price. The drive Tools are handy, but i feel that you can get the same result with a 1/4 inch driver and a socket on the end of it........but it's still all made in the good ol' US of A. That alone makes it worth adding to your collection.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.