Craftsman 53 in. Wide 8-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Workstation - BlackItem# 00931011000 | Model# 112524
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||16030|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||53 in. or more|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Black / Baked enamel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||143|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 x 2 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||No|
|Number of Drawers:||8|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
Ratings & Reviews
Rule Your Workspace with the Craftsman 8 Drawer Standard Duty Ball Bearing Workstation
Think out of the toolbox! Want a storage unit that organizes and stores your tools, can be used as a workbench, and moves around with you in your workspace? The Craftsman tool storage provides the ideal storage solution for all your demands. Capable of holding over 16,600 cubic inches of storage, this heavy duty unit lets you sort and store your small parts, tools and power tools along with their accessories methodically, while its large wood surface top provides a strong and spacious work area. And with casters that safely support up to 500 pounds, you get convenient mobility in addition to a dedicated workstation. So even if you’re space challenged, your workshop doesn’t need to shut down.
And since Craftsman is always looking for ways to improve your efficiency, the storage unit features ball bearing drawers that glide smoothly even when full of tools and a keyed locking system keeps your prized, trusted tools secure. Get all that you want and more with the sleek Craftsman 8 drawer tool storage, a unit that keeps pace with you!
- Craftsman 8-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Workstation provides the perfect solution to work and store your tools in one place
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Organize small parts, hand tools and power tools conveniently
- Large 52-1/2" W x 17-1/2" D wood top provides a durable, spacious work area
- 16,030 cu. in. of total storage gives you room to store more
- All steel construction for strength and durability
- Drawer dimensions:
- 2 drawers measure 22-1/8"W x 16-3/4"D x 4"H
- 4 Drawers measure 22-1/8"W x 16-3/4"D x 6-1/8"H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- 4” x 2” casters support up to 500 lbs
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with the 65514 drawer liner roll
- Dimensions: 53" W x 18" D x 32-1/2" H
- Weight: 156 lbs. (77 kg)
- Color: Black
- Caster assembly required
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
perfect item to store tools. l am able to roll it around my garage to my work area. Was simple to put together,and the casters roll easily. Good quality for the price.
My wife purchased this for me for our anniversary. I wanted it for the purpose of consolidating all my hand tools as well as my motorized tools in 1 place. My tools were occupying 6 24" x 48" shelves in metal bins. The shelving foot print was reduced. The tool box with its 8 drawers has a bench high working surface which allows the removal of my old bench, adding another 18 square feet of garage floor space. After many years of wood working and home maintenance, I am finally organized and never again saying to my self, "Now, where did I put that tool?"
Homer City, PA
i bought two of these thinking wow 53" and a great price these will be great in the garage.with these two i have have 5 craftsman box's and this will be the last .Junk the thinnest metal i have ever seen, the paint is probubly thicker than the metal.the piece of wood on top probubly weighs more than box.Save your Money
Mc Bain, MI
This thing is a piece of junk. The idea is great combine two smaller tool box's to make one large box. The only thing worth the money is the press board top and the plastic wheels. The drawers are week and then lined, not like the old Craftsman tool box's that have extra material and folds to make them sturdy this one bends under the weight of a cordless drill and a cordless circle saw, Very cheap. Then I placed a Craftsman 11 draw top piece from my old tool box and this section sways under the weight as if it were going to bend inn the middle the only real support for this box is the wood top. You would do better buying two large filing cabinets and attaching them together yourself. The product is really cheap. To top it of sears customer service is horrible as well which makes buying experience that much worse than it should be. If there is anything wrong with your order or item do not think for a minute you will get it fixed with a single Phone call. They are horrible.
The slides failed on me within 6 months of purchase on three of the drawers. I used this tool box at work for my small tools and measuring devices. I would not recommend this box if you plan using it constantly as i do.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Home Delivery on Select Tool Storage and Garage Storage over $399. Sold by Sears Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.