Craftsman 53-Piece Mach Series Tool SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00944731000 | Model# 44731
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||53|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||2|
|Number of Bits:||30|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||1|
|Number of Sockets:||20|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
This Mach Series 53 piece Ratchet Tool Set offers SPEED, CONVENIENCE and ACCESS using the 72-tooth Mach Series 3/8-Inch Drive Ratchet. Built for SPEED, turning sockets 16 times more efficient than a regular ratchet with a swing arch of 60-degrees. The Mach Series Ratchet Driver's expandable, reversible Helix Push Shaft, which also locks into position to use as a standard ratchet, is built into the handle for rapid push/pull and twisting action speeding the fastener into position. 180 degrees pivoting head for better access and for higher torque applications. Also reverses direction at the flip of a switch with forward and reverse indicators marked on the handle.
Comes with an adapter to convert the 3/8-Inch drive ratchet to a 1/4-Inch drive ratchet with the same SPEED and Helix Push Shaft features.
- 72-Tooth ratchet design
- Helix Drive Shaft locks into position
- Marked forward and reverse direction indicatiors on handle
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 53-Piece Mach Series Ratchet Tool Set Includes:
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Ratchet
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 1/4" Adapters
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Bit Adapter
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 30 - Screwdriver Bits
- Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is not a tool set you are going to find yourself using all the time, but that one time you do need it makes it totally worth it. Cool design that has been functional for my needs. Has helped with auto mechanic work in tight spots.
This is a good item to use where a regular socket wrench will not work. It takes a little getting use to but after a few tries I figured it out. Just wish there was an instruction pamphlet came with it.
Lake Station, IN
These Mach Series tools are great when speed is important. There is a bit of an adjustment period when using these after using normal ratchets for so many years. But once I got the hang of it, they are very easy to use.
I got this becuase it was really on sale ($30 before taxes) Honestly i'm really not sure what to make of it. i like the concept, but right now it's on the shelf and i usually use my "standard" sockets. I have a feeling this is going to be like my MAX Access set, when i need it i'll be glad i have it but for regular usage i'm sticking with my standard sets
Cliffside Park, NJ
A professionals dream come true.. This elite set of tools makes your mechanics task a breeze.. 53 ways to make your person happy with their own 53-piece Mach Series Tool Set..
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.