Specifications & Dimensions
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||53|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||2|
|Number of Bits:||30|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||1|
|Number of Sockets:||20|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
This Mach Series 53 piece Ratchet Tool Set offers SPEED, CONVENIENCE and ACCESS using the 72-tooth Mach Series 3/8-Inch Drive Ratchet. Built for SPEED, turning sockets 16 times more efficient than a regular ratchet with a swing arch of 60-degrees. The Mach Series Ratchet Driver's expandable, reversible Helix Push Shaft, which also locks into position to use as a standard ratchet, is built into the handle for rapid push/pull and twisting action speeding the fastener into position. 180 degrees pivoting head for better access and for higher torque applications. Also reverses direction at the flip of a switch with forward and reverse indicators marked on the handle.
Comes with an adapter to convert the 3/8-Inch drive ratchet to a 1/4-Inch drive ratchet with the same SPEED and Helix Push Shaft features.
- 72-Tooth ratchet design
- Helix Drive Shaft locks into position
- Marked forward and reverse direction indicatiors on handle
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 53-Piece Mach Series Ratchet Tool Set Includes:
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Ratchet
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 1/4" Adapters
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Bit Adapter
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 30 - Screwdriver Bits
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Old Saybrook, CT
El Paso, TX
Just got it. The big box with kind of few items looks weird, a lot of space for more inserts. Anyway, no release mechanism on the ratchet, it requires a blade to remove the inserts every time. Really? I hope it's defective, I'll bring it back.
Overall, it is a socket set and works as such... Maybe it is because it is still new and "stiff", but it didn't work as smoothly for me as shown in the video. Removing head bolts, the alignment of the ratchet has to be exactly perpendicular to the bolt and held that way, otherwise it doesn't work as shown... was a pain to try and hold that way. Ended up using it in the normal "ratchet" manner. Collapsing the head back into the handle for storage back in the case was not much fun either... definitely a two-handed operation. Overall, ok, but not as impressive as I had hoped.
Well to be honest it was on my Fathers Day wishlist but projects were waiting and I couldn't. I'm already finding it gets into those tight spots I use to wrestle with. Great tool but now I have to find another one to add to my list:)
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.