Specifications & Dimensions
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||53|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||2|
|Number of Bits:||30|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||1|
|Number of Sockets:||20|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
This Mach Series 53 piece Ratchet Tool Set offers SPEED, CONVENIENCE and ACCESS using the 72-tooth Mach Series 3/8-Inch Drive Ratchet. Built for SPEED, turning sockets 16 times more efficient than a regular ratchet with a swing arch of 60-degrees. The Mach Series Ratchet Driver's expandable, reversible Helix Push Shaft, which also locks into position to use as a standard ratchet, is built into the handle for rapid push/pull and twisting action speeding the fastener into position. 180 degrees pivoting head for better access and for higher torque applications. Also reverses direction at the flip of a switch with forward and reverse indicators marked on the handle.
Comes with an adapter to convert the 3/8-Inch drive ratchet to a 1/4-Inch drive ratchet with the same SPEED and Helix Push Shaft features.
- 72-Tooth ratchet design
- Helix Drive Shaft locks into position
- Marked forward and reverse direction indicatiors on handle
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 53-Piece Mach Series Ratchet Tool Set Includes:
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Ratchet
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 1/4" Adapters
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Bit Adapter
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 7 - 3/8" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Inch Sockets:
- 3 - 1/4" Drive Mach Series Metric Sockets:
- 30 - Screwdriver Bits
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall, it is a socket set and works as such... Maybe it is because it is still new and "stiff", but it didn't work as smoothly for me as shown in the video. Removing head bolts, the alignment of the ratchet has to be exactly perpendicular to the bolt and held that way, otherwise it doesn't work as shown... was a pain to try and hold that way. Ended up using it in the normal "ratchet" manner. Collapsing the head back into the handle for storage back in the case was not much fun either... definitely a two-handed operation. Overall, ok, but not as impressive as I had hoped.
Well to be honest it was on my Fathers Day wishlist but projects were waiting and I couldn't. I'm already finding it gets into those tight spots I use to wrestle with. Great tool but now I have to find another one to add to my list:)
This is a really nice set. I watched the videos during the pre-sale and thought the design was really innovative. It seems that something like this should have been developed long ago. The handle is very comfortable and the "Mach" action works great. I do not know about 16-times, but it really flies. The ratchet has a red cuff that spins near the head so it can be stabilized. The shaft spins in the cuff. That really makes a difference. The head rotates and operates like a normal ratchet. So, other sockets will fit. The black sockets included in the set are nice. But, I find it to be a bit sparse. Looking at the picture, it can be seen that there is still lots of room to add a few more sockets. I debated on only getting the ratchet, but I am very happy that I bought the entire set.
When I first saw this product I was skeptical. It reminded me of a supped up yankee screwdriver, and being from the South, I hate yankees. But this tool delivered. The locking feature amd 250 degree spin are both great. I'll def be buying more.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 13% off select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.