Craftsman 53-Piece Mach Series Ratchet Tool SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00944731000 | Model# 44731
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||53|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||2|
|Number of Bits:||30|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||1|
|Number of Sockets:||20|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 53-pc. Mach Series Tool Set Offers Speed, Convenience and Access
The 53-pc. Mach Series tool set has the pieces that you need to turn sockets with ease without wasting time switching out sockets. Built for speed, the 3/8 in. drive ratchet can turn sockets 16 times more efficiently than a regular ratchet, thanks to the swing arch of 60 degrees. Regardless of the job at hand, with this set, you'll have the tools that you need to get the job done right the first time around.
The Craftsman 53-pc. Mach Series tool set also features a ratchet driver with an expandable, reversible Helix Push Shaft. It can lock into position for use as a standard ratchet and is built into the handle for quick push/pull and twisting action to move the fastener into position quickly. The 180-degree pivoting head offers better access for high torque applications. With a flip of a switch, you can reverse the direction as needed.
- Complete your workshop tool collection with the 53-pc. Mach Series tool set
- Includes one 3/8" drive Mach Series ratchet, one 3/8" drive 1/4" adapters, one 3/8" drive bit adapter, seven 3/8" drive Mach Series inch sockets, seven 3/8" drive Mach Series metric sockets, three 1/4" drive Mach Series inch sockets, three 1/4" drive Mach Series metric sockets, 30 screwdriver bits
- Made of durable alloy steel
- 72-tooth ratchet design
- Six socket points
- Dual material co-molded comfort grip handle
- Standard marking text size and drive socket depth
- Comes with a lifetime Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is not a tool set you are going to find yourself using all the time, but that one time you do need it makes it totally worth it. Cool design that has been functional for my needs. Has helped with auto mechanic work in tight spots.
This is a good item to use where a regular socket wrench will not work. It takes a little getting use to but after a few tries I figured it out. Just wish there was an instruction pamphlet came with it.
Lake Station, IN
These Mach Series tools are great when speed is important. There is a bit of an adjustment period when using these after using normal ratchets for so many years. But once I got the hang of it, they are very easy to use.
I got this becuase it was really on sale ($30 before taxes) Honestly i'm really not sure what to make of it. i like the concept, but right now it's on the shelf and i usually use my "standard" sockets. I have a feeling this is going to be like my MAX Access set, when i need it i'll be glad i have it but for regular usage i'm sticking with my standard sets
Cliffside Park, NJ
A professionals dream come true.. This elite set of tools makes your mechanics task a breeze.. 53 ways to make your person happy with their own 53-piece Mach Series Tool Set..
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.