Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12 in. Dia x 13 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
|Total Number of Pockets:||56|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 56 Pocket Bucket Bag is ideal for holding plenty of tools and parts in a 5 gallon bucket.
- 18 Large interior pockets, 38 exterior pockets
- Reinforeced contractor grade fabric provides added durability
- Secure drill holder
- Interior fabric hammer loop
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This was an excellent gift to help our son-in-law transport tools from his shop to another location and back. It helps him stay organized and he loved the gift.
Rotterdam Junction, NY
This I purchased after seeing it in the store. I needed a place to put my everyday tools for easy access and this was perfect. I use this bucket daily and now I don't have to search for things, there visible for me to pick and choose from. thanks
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very poor design as the top inside pockets will only accommodate very short small tools. The pockets also rip easily and the outside pockets are too short to use for substantial tools; the risk of them dropping out is too great.
I've been thinking about an eaiser way to move tools from the garage to where I need them & saw this. I think it will be very useful on jobs in and around the house & if I need to go to someone elses house for small repairs I will have what I need to do the job
South Ozone Park, NY
Very good construction, material, and quality. Highly recommend for any job requiring more than one tool...especially when you're on a ladder. Enough pockets to keep almost all your tools neatly organized and easy to find.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.