Specifications & Dimensions
|Length (in.):||6 ft.|
|Width (in.):||72 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||45.0 lbs.|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Black|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Worklight, Mounting Hardware, Outlet Strip|
Ratings & Reviews
Build a custom workbench in 4 simple steps:1. Select your workbench frame 2. Select your worksurface material3. Add storage modules4. Add accessories"
- Adds light, power and additional organziation to your 6 ft. Craftsman workbench (009-14928 or 009-14929) /li>
- Mounts directly to workbench
- 6-outlet power strip provides power when you need
- Worklight illuminates work area
- All-steel construction with pegboard piercings to hang frequently used tools
- Must be used with a workbench
- Height of back wall is 66.25 inches high when mounted to bench
- Black in color
- 45 lbs. (20 kg)
- Assembly required
Added on September 26, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Antonio, TX
Myrtle Beach, SC
I liked the concept and it looks cool, but my light has a short in it, so blows a circuit when I switch it on, can't wait to try to return it. I bukt a 2x4 frame behind it and screwed it on that to the wall to make it sturdy, would not rely on the puny posts [that I cut short with snips] to attach it. the light should have it's own switch
If you are planning to buy this, make sure you assemble it when you assemble your workbench. If you already have an assembled workbench, you'll need to disassemble it to install this backwall. It also requires drilling new holes into your workbench top. The construction quality is poor, its cheap sheet metal, painted (not powder coated). The assembly instructions could be better, although assemble is easy (specially if you have someone helping you), it just takes longer than expected. The florescent light plugs into the power strip and takes up one power outlet. The power strip switch controls the light and the light itself doesn't have a separate switch. What were craftsman designers smoking when they designed this???
Bought this for my husband as a Father's Day gift from our kids. He really likes it. The metal was a little bent when we unboxed it, but after he bent it back into shape, it assembled to the workbench easily and quickly. Bought the matching workbench and a butcher block work top for it, which are also nice.
I bought this to add to my workbench and am so glad that I did. I got it on sale so feel like this is a pretty good bargain. It was not quick to assemble but just take your time and everything fits together fine. I was happy with the overall outcome and will get many years of use out of this item, and yes it is made in America
San Antonio, TX
The backwall put together without any major issues but follow others suggestion to wait to tighten all the bolts up until the very end. It compliments the bench extremely well and you should have no issues if there were none when putting the bench together. Nice set!
San Antonio, TX
I bought this to compliment the 6' workbench and it fits perfectly. I made sure to follow other's tips as well when installing, waiting to tighten everything up until the very end. Instructions are helpful, but you have to think through some of the steps before starting. If you're able to put the bench together with no issues then the backwall should be no problem!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.