Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth (in.):||24 in.|
|Table Dimensions:||72 W x 24 D x 1 H in.|
|Width (in.):||72 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||100.0 lbs.|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||Yes|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||Yes|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||N/A|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||N/A|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Be Ready For Anything with the Craftsman 6 Ft. Red Workbench
You can do anything. You know with the right work bench in your garage or basement, you can build and fix all. The Craftsman workbench is the one, as it delivers the perfect surface for all your projects. Offering the perfect amount of space to sit or stand at, this work bench fits neatly in your garage or shop and is designed for guys who work hard. If you can lift it, this workbench can hold it.
This rock solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. Boasting unparalleled strength and stability, the bench holds up to 1,450 pounds without wobbling, giving you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. The seal and banded work surface resists scratches and spills. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up. With the sleek 6 foot red workbench, you get Craftsman’s legendary quality and reliability at an incredible price.
- The Craftsman workbench gives you the workspace to tackle heavy-duty tasks
- Large banded fiberboard top with protective seal provides spacious work surface
- Solid steel frame has pre-drilled holes for other components
- Four large adjustable leveling feet provide solid feel and stability on uneven floors
- 1,450 lb. overall load capacity helps it withstand tough projects
- Accepts up to two 5-drawer workbench modules (009-10133) or rolling tool storage for additional storage in a neat and compact workspace
- Utilize Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to maximize storage space
- 2 in. metal backsplash prevents items from rolling off
- 1 in. thick coated MDF top with banded edges
- Red/black in color, Also available in black (009-10138)
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 41-1/4" H
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Assembly required
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this for my husband - it came in useful right away. And, he loves the color. The height is great for working on projects and the length provides a lot of work space.
Calvert City, KY
This is the worst product I have ever purchased from Craftsman! After just 2 months and no usage, the laminate top began to bubble up and come apart. I am equally disappointed with the poor customer service when trying to remedy the issue. Never again.
East Longmeadow, MA
There was a time when the name Craftsman stood for quality. You knew with that name, the product you were about to buy was going to be well made and last almost forever. Well not anymore, Sears has really failed with this product. This workbench is made out of very thin sheet metal and mine came completely dented and banged up right out of the box (surprise!) The directions for this thing were HORIBLE! I had to take it apart and reassemble it multiple times as I put together different components (bench, drawer set, peg board, wood top) Once I had the bench fully together I was able to grasp the full failure of this product as a whole. It is not solid which is exactly what you want with a workbench. It wobbles and wiggles around and doesn?t give you a solid workbench to work from. The light that comes with it has no bulbs and no light switch, you have to plug it in to turn it on and unplug it to turn it off (come on guys, really!?) For half the price of this Craftsman bench I was able to go to another big box store and pick up a ROCK SOLID bench. The new bench I got had wonderful directions written clearly and were easy to follow. The new bench I got was fully assembled in 3 hours where the Craftsman bench took closer to 14 hours. The new bench is ROCK SOLID where the Sears bench is wobbly. Save your money and your sanity ? run as far from this horrible product as you can ? it is the worst I have ever seen from Sears. You guys in management at Sears need to listen to your customers! Stop making cheap ****! People can and will pay for good quality products. You are KILLING your reputation!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.