Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||100|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||Yes|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||Yes|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Be Ready For Anything with the Craftsman 6 Ft. Red Workbench
You can do anything. You know with the right work bench in your garage or basement, you can build and fix all. The Craftsman workbench is the one, as it delivers the perfect surface for all your projects. Offering the perfect amount of space to sit or stand at, this work bench fits neatly in your garage or shop and is designed for guys who work hard. If you can lift it, this workbench can hold it.
This rock solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. Boasting unparalleled strength and stability, the bench holds up to 1,450 pounds without wobbling, giving you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. The seal and banded work surface resists scratches and spills. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up. With the sleek 6 foot red workbench, you get Craftsman’s legendary quality and reliability at an incredible price.
- The Craftsman workbench gives you the workspace to tackle heavy-duty tasks
- Large banded fiberboard top with protective seal provides spacious work surface
- Solid steel frame has pre-drilled holes for other components
- Four large adjustable leveling feet provide solid feel and stability on uneven floors
- 1,450 lb. overall load capacity helps it withstand tough projects
- Accepts up to two 5-drawer workbench modules (009-10133) or rolling tool storage for additional storage in a neat and compact workspace
- Utilize Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to maximize storage space
- 2 in. metal backsplash prevents items from rolling off
- 1 in. thick coated MDF top with banded edges
- Red/black in color, Also available in black (009-10138)
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 41-1/4" H
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Assembly required
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Garden City, NY
This is a good product, I chose it over similar products at other stores b/c I trust craftsman more. And, the bench is solid, spacious, functional. However, I'm a weekend DIY guy, who doesn't tackle very complicated tasks, and the assembly was quite a challenge, especially for 1 person. The instructions are horrible. I considered returning the product when I realized it was going to require a full day to assemble. I did not, but be prepared to waste a full saturday if you're not a pro.
Simple and super easy to build. Trying to line up the table surface to the rest of the frame was the most time consuming part, as there are no pre-drilled holes. This also means you can use whatever surface you want.
Lake Dallas, TX
I looked around trying to find a workbench that fit what I wanted and kept coming back to this one, then I got it when it was on sale!. It has plenty of workspace and at the height i wanted. I was able to put this together in a couple hours by myself following the directions and it came out great, no problems!
Though made of relatively thin sheet metal, the way that it's pressed out makes the bench pretty stable. Additionally, the adjustable feet allow you to find a pretty good balance to keep it level and stable. Overall, for the price, this is a nice workbench
This was part of some cabinets that I purchased for my garage. I really like this unit. It has really helped me keep my garage organized and gives me a pretty good sized area to work on some things. This was a good purchase at a reasonable price.
This is a nice metal workbench with multiple storage solutions available. Since purchasing this item, I've added two 5 drawer modules and two door units to lock the drawers and provide dust protection since it is located in an area near where I store my mowers. The instructions are poorly written, but most of the assembly is fairly intuitive anyway. Without the additional modules, it seems a little more flimsy. But with the modules, it is very durable. The height is great for working on items. Love it!
San Antonio, TX
This replaced my 15 year old also Craftsman workbench and it is great. I would recommend this to anyone looking at workbenches, it can't be beat. Craftsman rules!!!
Apple Valley, CA
Picked this up on sale, overall seems very solid. I few of the pieces were slightly bent in shipping. Take your time putting together, took me about 45 minutes. An extra hand helps out with some of the assembly
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.