Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth (in.):||24 in.|
|Table Dimensions:||72 W x 24 D x 1 H in.|
|Width (in.):||72 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||100.0 lbs.|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||Yes|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||Yes|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||N/A|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||N/A|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Be Ready For Anything with the Craftsman 6 Ft. Red Workbench
You can do anything. You know with the right work bench in your garage or basement, you can build and fix all. The Craftsman workbench is the one, as it delivers the perfect surface for all your projects. Offering the perfect amount of space to sit or stand at, this work bench fits neatly in your garage or shop and is designed for guys who work hard. If you can lift it, this workbench can hold it.
This rock solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. Boasting unparalleled strength and stability, the bench holds up to 1,450 pounds without wobbling, giving you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. The seal and banded work surface resists scratches and spills. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up. With the sleek 6 foot red workbench, you get Craftsman’s legendary quality and reliability at an incredible price.
- The Craftsman workbench gives you the workspace to tackle heavy-duty tasks
- Large banded fiberboard top with protective seal provides spacious work surface
- Solid steel frame has pre-drilled holes for other components
- Four large adjustable leveling feet provide solid feel and stability on uneven floors
- 1,450 lb. overall load capacity helps it withstand tough projects
- Accepts up to two 5-drawer workbench modules (009-10133) or rolling tool storage for additional storage in a neat and compact workspace
- Utilize Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to maximize storage space
- 2 in. metal backsplash prevents items from rolling off
- 1 in. thick coated MDF top with banded edges
- Red/black in color, Also available in black (009-10138)
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 41-1/4" H
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Assembly required
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Had this for awhile now and after reading some of the other reviews, I'm honestly surprised there are bad ones! I have the laminate top and yes there is some bubbling, but it's a work bench - not a formal dining room table. So a little bubbling on a work bench...no problem. I'll probably upgrade to the stainless steel top or maybe I'll just make my own butcher block top sometime in the future, but for now it's just fine. Everyone that's been invited over and stood around in the garage and drank beers has commented "it must be nice" so I'm more than happy!!! I have some matching shelves with it and I must admit...my garage looks well organized and sharp!!! Sears needs to add an "absolutely" choice to the recommend section of this.
I am very good at assemble-yourself projects. I have successfully assembled furniture, storage and cabinets from many manufacturers. Assembling this workbench was, by far, the worst experience I have ever had. The instructions are poorly-written. There is no attempt to incorporate into the instructions other products -- such as the back wall or under-cabinet-- so you end up having to take things apart after you've you've completed stages. The Craftsman bolts easily snap in two or strip out. I will never purchase another Craftsman item. If they can't even write intelligible instructions, how can I trust them to make a quality tool?
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this bench after having used one in a family members garage. It is very functional but also serves as a decorative use in my garage where I keep a couple of classic cars. The frame is nicely finished and sturdy. The laminated top has been improved since the last model I used but is not indestructible. If you are doing a lot of heavy repair with lubricants and such you may want the stainless or butcher block top. Hard to beat for the price.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this for my husband - it came in useful right away. And, he loves the color. The height is great for working on projects and the length provides a lot of work space.
Calvert City, KY
This is the worst product I have ever purchased from Craftsman! After just 2 months and no usage, the laminate top began to bubble up and come apart. I am equally disappointed with the poor customer service when trying to remedy the issue. Never again.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.