Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||100|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||Yes|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||Yes|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Be Ready For Anything with the Craftsman 6 Ft. Red Workbench
You can do anything. You know with the right work bench in your garage or basement, you can build and fix all. The Craftsman workbench is the one, as it delivers the perfect surface for all your projects. Offering the perfect amount of space to sit or stand at, this work bench fits neatly in your garage or shop and is designed for guys who work hard. If you can lift it, this workbench can hold it.
This rock solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. Boasting unparalleled strength and stability, the bench holds up to 1,450 pounds without wobbling, giving you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. The seal and banded work surface resists scratches and spills. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up. With the sleek 6 foot red workbench, you get Craftsman’s legendary quality and reliability at an incredible price.
- The Craftsman workbench gives you the workspace to tackle heavy-duty tasks
- Large banded fiberboard top with protective seal provides spacious work surface
- Solid steel frame has pre-drilled holes for other components
- Four large adjustable leveling feet provide solid feel and stability on uneven floors
- 1,450 lb. overall load capacity helps it withstand tough projects
- Accepts up to two workbench storage modules for extra organization: 5-drawer module (009-10133), 3-drawer module (009-14926), or 3-shelf module (009-14941)
- Up to two rolling cabinets can fit under the workbench if no storage modules are installed
- Utilize Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to maximize storage space
- 2 in. metal backsplash prevents items from rolling off
- 1 in. thick coated MDF top with banded edges
- Red/black in color, Also available in black (009-10138)
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 41-1/4" H
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Assembly required
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fit perfectly in my garage and is perfect height for working on my car parts and other projects. Definitely recommend this to anyone needing a quality work bench.
I've read a lot of reviews saying that they were disappointed b/c the surface material wasn't wood, but I don't think that is a problem unless you are going to have it wet a lot. it seems tough enough if you are just using it for mild projects. I don't do a lot of hammering on it so it's durable enough for my purposes
Rego Park, NY
Its what every DIY man cave needs. Very strong and can fit two tool chest cabinets underneath easily. very easy to build took me 20 minutes by myself but might need a hand getting it in the truck. its actually so nice you just want to eat off it.
Cedar Park, TX
Bought a new house and decided it was time to fix up the garage with the Sears workbench and cabinets that I always wanted. This is the bench I choose and I could not be happier. I thought I wanted a metal top but decided to go wood instead and it has been great. I have had the bench for about six months and it is doing great. I am very happy and don't know how I could be happier. Assembly does take a little time but you only have to assemble it once....
New Carlisle, OH
I absolutly love this bench. Very easy to put together.looks great with all my other craftsman things in the garage.i would recommend getting the butcher block bench top.im going to get it.if you love craftsman you will live this.
Great product that fits my need for a light duty workbench. If you are looking for a more heavy duty workbench, consider upgrading the countertop to something more durable and stain and cut resistant.
Item is exactly what I had been looking for for my basement workshop. Quality of product is very good and allows my sliding tools chests to slide underneath
We just put up a new garage for my husband. I wanted it to look as nice on the inside as well as the outside. I bought him a sears tool box about 12 years ago in the red so now he has the table, wall cabinet and the cabinet that goes under the table. They are all heavy duty and look amazing in the garage. I would recommend this for everyone to keep their tools organized.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.