Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||100|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||Yes|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||Yes|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Be Ready For Anything with the Craftsman 6 Ft. Red Workbench
You can do anything. You know with the right work bench in your garage or basement, you can build and fix all. The Craftsman workbench is the one, as it delivers the perfect surface for all your projects. Offering the perfect amount of space to sit or stand at, this work bench fits neatly in your garage or shop and is designed for guys who work hard. If you can lift it, this workbench can hold it.
This rock solid unit has self-leveling feet and a backsplash so your tools, parts or projects won’t roll around and get lost on the ground. Boasting unparalleled strength and stability, the bench holds up to 1,450 pounds without wobbling, giving you the peace of mind to focus on getting the job done instead of worrying about it holding up to the pressure. The seal and banded work surface resists scratches and spills. Assembly is fast and simple as all the parts and bolts line up for a perfect fit so you don’t spend most of the weekend setting it up. With the sleek 6 foot red workbench, you get Craftsman’s legendary quality and reliability at an incredible price.
- The Craftsman workbench gives you the workspace to tackle heavy-duty tasks
- Large banded fiberboard top with protective seal provides spacious work surface
- Solid steel frame has pre-drilled holes for other components
- Four large adjustable leveling feet provide solid feel and stability on uneven floors
- 1,450 lb. overall load capacity helps it withstand tough projects
- Accepts up to two 5-drawer workbench modules (009-10133) or rolling tool storage for additional storage in a neat and compact workspace
- Utilize Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to maximize storage space
- 2 in. metal backsplash prevents items from rolling off
- 1 in. thick coated MDF top with banded edges
- Red/black in color, Also available in black (009-10138)
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 41-1/4" H
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Assembly required
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great product that fits my need for a light duty workbench. If you are looking for a more heavy duty workbench, consider upgrading the countertop to something more durable and stain and cut resistant.
Item is exactly what I had been looking for for my basement workshop. Quality of product is very good and allows my sliding tools chests to slide underneath
We just put up a new garage for my husband. I wanted it to look as nice on the inside as well as the outside. I bought him a sears tool box about 12 years ago in the red so now he has the table, wall cabinet and the cabinet that goes under the table. They are all heavy duty and look amazing in the garage. I would recommend this for everyone to keep their tools organized.
Garden City, NY
This is a good product, I chose it over similar products at other stores b/c I trust craftsman more. And, the bench is solid, spacious, functional. However, I'm a weekend DIY guy, who doesn't tackle very complicated tasks, and the assembly was quite a challenge, especially for 1 person. The instructions are horrible. I considered returning the product when I realized it was going to require a full day to assemble. I did not, but be prepared to waste a full saturday if you're not a pro.
Simple and super easy to build. Trying to line up the table surface to the rest of the frame was the most time consuming part, as there are no pre-drilled holes. This also means you can use whatever surface you want.
Lake Dallas, TX
I looked around trying to find a workbench that fit what I wanted and kept coming back to this one, then I got it when it was on sale!. It has plenty of workspace and at the height i wanted. I was able to put this together in a couple hours by myself following the directions and it came out great, no problems!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.