Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.75 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
No Tool Box Is Complete Without Craftsman Slip Joint Pliers
Craftsman 6 3/4 in. slip joint pliers belong in everyone's took kit. They are a basic tool that you'll use over and over again. You can increase the size range of these slip joint pliers' jaws to accommodate a broad range of openings which gives this single tool the ability to do the work of multiple standard pliers. From serious repairs to simply adjusting a child's bicycle, these pliers are built to do the job quickly and easily even if you aren't a skilled handyperson.
Craftsman slip joint pliers have a comfortable grip due to the plastic dipped handles which help you keep these pliers from skipping or slipping during normal use. Made from forged alloy steel that has been heat treated for maximum strength, you'll enjoy the powerful grip of the pliers' jaws and the that feeling of confidence that you can depend upon them to keep that grip during repairs or projects whether large or small.
- Craftsman 6-3/4" slip joint pliers boast a flush slip-joint to aid you in tight-fitting work spaces
- Plastic dipped handles are comfortable to grasp and offer you a superior grip, plus they combat muscle fatigue
- These slip joint pliers exceed all ASME and ANSI standards so you can rely upon them for small or large jobs
- adhering to top quality standards
- Enjoy a lifetime warranty when you purchase these mighty pliers
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These are a great value for the money and best of all still made in USA.I ordered these and a 8 inch and 10 inch set. You could buy them as a set...but you actually come out about 10 bucks cheaper buying them separately as I did. The fit and finish on these are great, best set of pliers I have owned.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great set of pliers! It is well made and is one of the cheapest price wise can't go wrong adding this to your collection! These are very comfortable to use overall great buy!
Corpus Christi, TX
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.