|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.3|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts/90 days labor|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Blade Stroke Length:||3/4 in.|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||Saw Blade, Allen Wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
6-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile Power
If nothing else will do the trick, add the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw to your bag of tricks and you'll be back on track in no time. With speeds up to 2,700 rpm and a 3/4-inch blade stroke length, this saw has the power you need for construction, plumbing, demolition work, heating and air conditioning repair or jobs around the house. It can cut through wood, metal, drywall, PVC and more with ease.
Weighing in at a shade over seven pounds, the 6-amp corded reciprocating saw is easy to work with. Dual work lights boost visibility, while a tool-less blade clamp lets you work more efficiently. A soft handle lets you keep your grip no matter how long you're working with this high-performance saw.
- For tricky projects where every other cutting device has failed you, turn to the power and versatility of the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw
- A six-amp motor and heavy-duty machined gearbox power the saw
- It has a variable speed range up to 2,700 rpm with 3/4-inch blade stroke length
- The adjustable shoe enhances stability and gives clear visibility of the blade in any position
- Increase work productivity with the tool less blade clamp and the dual LED work lights
- Eight-foot cord
- Weighs 7.3 pounds
- Includes the saw, blade, an Allen wrench and a manual
- One-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Princeton Junction, NJ
Decent unit for the price. Perfect for minor jobs around the house. The only negative is that it is heavy and the unit vibrates a lot... but overall a good machine for a homeowner for moderate use.
I have only used this once since purchasing. I trimmed 1-2 inch branches on a tree. Worked good. As others mentioned, the blade came out 1 time. The blade is hot to the touch after use. Don't get burned. Hope to use again on larger branches soon.
Morris Plains, NJ
Excellent buy. I was looking everywhere to buy this item and for the right price, and what do you know? Sears had it in store for me. I would recommend it to any customer.
All my tools are Craftsman. I know when I purchase one, I will get quality with a guarantee. This saw is just what I needed. Already used on a project and have many more ahead.
This is a great little saw, I am a weekend warrior and this was perfect I had a cordless one but just didn't hold enough of a charge that I needed. So I went with this and used this a few time worked great.
Punta Gorda, FL
This was a Xmas gift for my dear friend who also does her own yardwork. We are the Medicare yard ladies and find this the perfect size and weight and price for the yardwork we have to do
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.