|General Warranty:||1 year parts/90 days labor|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Blade Stroke Length:||3/4 in.|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.3|
|Package Contents:||Saw Blade, Allen Wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
6-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile Power
If nothing else will do the trick, add the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw to your bag of tricks and you'll be back on track in no time. With speeds up to 2,700 rpm and a 3/4-inch blade stroke length, this saw has the power you need for construction, plumbing, demolition work, heating and air conditioning repair or jobs around the house. It can cut through wood, metal, drywall, PVC and more with ease.
Weighing in at a shade over seven pounds, the 6-amp corded reciprocating saw is easy to work with. Dual work lights boost visibility, while a tool-less blade clamp lets you work more efficiently. A soft handle lets you keep your grip no matter how long you're working with this high-performance saw.
- For tricky projects where every other cutting device has failed you, turn to the power and versatility of the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw
- A six-amp motor and heavy-duty machined gearbox power the saw
- It has a variable speed range up to 2,700 rpm with 3/4-inch blade stroke length
- The adjustable shoe enhances stability and gives clear visibility of the blade in any position
- Increase work productivity with the tool less blade clamp and the dual LED work lights
- Eight-foot cord
- Weighs 7.3 pounds
- Includes the saw, blade, an Allen wrench and a manual
- One-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Palm Coast, FL
This works far better than the battery powered unit it replaced. Since I am not a mechanic this is only used a few times a year. The battery was always running out of power midway through a project. This works great
I was pleasantly surprised by the power and ease of use of this saw. When you keep the base plate firmly against your project there is no issue with blade coming loose. Overall satisfied with saw for the price purchased.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.