|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.3|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts/90 days labor|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Blade Stroke Length:||3/4 in.|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||Saw Blade, Allen Wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
6-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile Power
If nothing else will do the trick, add the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw to your bag of tricks and you'll be back on track in no time. With speeds up to 2,700 rpm and a 3/4-inch blade stroke length, this saw has the power you need for construction, plumbing, demolition work, heating and air conditioning repair or jobs around the house. It can cut through wood, metal, drywall, PVC and more with ease.
Weighing in at a shade over seven pounds, the 6-amp corded reciprocating saw is easy to work with. Dual work lights boost visibility, while a tool-less blade clamp lets you work more efficiently. A soft handle lets you keep your grip no matter how long you're working with this high-performance saw.
- For tricky projects where every other cutting device has failed you, turn to the power and versatility of the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw
- A six-amp motor and heavy-duty machined gearbox power the saw
- It has a variable speed range up to 2,700 rpm with 3/4-inch blade stroke length
- The adjustable shoe enhances stability and gives clear visibility of the blade in any position
- Increase work productivity with the tool less blade clamp and the dual LED work lights
- Eight-foot cord
- Weighs 7.3 pounds
- Includes the saw, blade, an Allen wrench and a manual
- One-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Product! Works great out of the box! Very nice clean and straight cuts! Gives good results and a great price. Always keep it clean and read the instructions.
I bought this saw on sale .I have been cutting limbs off trees and cutting small trees down .This saw is very good Quality and very good price .I will buy another saw like this on when I wear this one out .I can now do jobs myself that I use to have someone else to do them for me .GREAT BUY
I bought it for use to trim tree limbs in the yard. it works well for that purpose. This is not meant to be a commercial all day use, for bigger limbs and trunks, I would have to let it cool down in case it over heats. But it is able to cut limbs down in 5 to 10 minutes that if done manually would have taken over 1/2 and hour and lots of work.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an alright saw. I'd recommend over battery equivalents, but wouldn't for any heavy duty work. Good to have around if you get it on sale. Nice ergonomics.
The worst craftsman purchase ever! Put blade in and pulled on it to make sure it was locked-in and it stayed in. But everytime I went to cut with it the blade would come out. I was really surprised with it being a craftsman product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.