|General Warranty:||1 year parts/90 days labor|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Blade Stroke Length:||3/4 in.|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.3|
|Package Contents:||Saw Blade, Allen Wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
6-Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile Power
If nothing else will do the trick, add the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw to your bag of tricks and you'll be back on track in no time. With speeds up to 2,700 rpm and a 3/4-inch blade stroke length, this saw has the power you need for construction, plumbing, demolition work, heating and air conditioning repair or jobs around the house. It can cut through wood, metal, drywall, PVC and more with ease.
Weighing in at a shade over seven pounds, the 6-amp corded reciprocating saw is easy to work with. Dual work lights boost visibility, while a tool-less blade clamp lets you work more efficiently. A soft handle lets you keep your grip no matter how long you're working with this high-performance saw.
- For tricky projects where every other cutting device has failed you, turn to the power and versatility of the Craftsman 6-amp corded reciprocating saw
- A six-amp motor and heavy-duty machined gearbox power the saw
- It has a variable speed range up to 2,700 rpm with 3/4-inch blade stroke length
- The adjustable shoe enhances stability and gives clear visibility of the blade in any position
- Increase work productivity with the tool less blade clamp and the dual LED work lights
- Eight-foot cord
- Weighs 7.3 pounds
- Includes the saw, blade, an Allen wrench and a manual
- One-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This reciprocating saw is very handy to have and ease to use on small projects. It is lightweight, compact and well design with work light.
I bought this tool a couple of years ago and have gotten much use out of it. I used it for much of my kitchen remodeling and it has the power to do everything I need. I especially like the LED lights on it. Great tool!!!!
North Hollywood, CA
Staten Island, NY
I had the same problems with blades falling out. I just bought this today, and it took less than 2 minutes to have problems with it. I thought other people writing the bad reviews were just putting the blades in wrong - no, this product really has problems. Not only does the blade fall out, but one time it flew up and almost hit me. This is not just a piece of junk, this is a hazard and should not be sold!
The variable speed on this solidly made reciprocating saw makes it a useful tool for many jobs. If you need to cut off a bolt or saw off that rusting clothesline pole or prune a couple limbs off the juniper this tool handles it all. If you need a finer cut to shape some quarter round or make a notch in a 2x2 just put less pressure on the trigger and use a finer blade. The work lights are a great bonus in tight spaces. I've used the saw a dozen times when others just weren't right. I'm glad to have it.
I purchased this to do some remodeling in our living room....THIS THING FREAKING ROCKS!!!. The variable speed control is easy to control and changing the blades is super easy.(no tools needed). I also purchased the saw blade assortment with it and this tool will cut what ever you lean it up against.
Fort Myers, FL
Oklahoma City, OK
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.