Craftsman 6 Bushel 2-Bin Hard Bagger for 42'' Deck Lawn TractorsItem# 07124897000 | Model# 24897
Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6 Bushels|
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||53|
|Fits Brands/Models:||42 in. lawn tractor cutting decks|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Collector, Bag Closure:||Automatic seal|
|Collector, Type:||Dump bin, no bag required|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Lift and dump|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 2 Bin Hard Bagger is the Must-Have Accessory To Keep A Clean, Tidy Lawn
Don't drag out the job of cutting your grass, get this Craftsman 6 bushel 2 bin hard bagger for lawn tractor and keep yard looking its best. Whether you're a homeowner with a big yard or a pro with a huge client list give yourself the advantage of the proper bagger and get more done in less time.
Featuring a massive six-bushel capacity, this Craftsman 2 bin hard bagger is the ideal accessory for the 42 inch deck on your lawn tractor. Grass and leaves are funneled up into the two removable bins as you roll forward. Whether you're taking down heavy growth from spring rains or cleaning up a yard littered with fall leaves, you can cover more ground faster. Plus, you can contain acres of yard waste in a pair of tidy, easy-to-handle bundles. Built from durable cast plastic, Craftsman designed this hanging bagger to last through seasons of heavy use, while eliminating the cost of constantly replenishing of your yard bag supply. With this bagger, disposing of your yard waste has never been easier. Simply pop off the bins and dump the grass clippings and leaves onto your compost pile or bag it for curbside pickup. The bins quickly reattach so you're back getting things done.
- With a massive capacity, durable build and convenient design, the Craftsman 6 Bushel 2 Bin Hard Bagger For 42" Lawn Tractors will make an indispensable addition to your 42 inch lawn tractor this season
- Mounts to 42 in. lawn tractor cutting decks to keep your lawn free from leaves, clippings and debris
- Hard cast plastic construction stands up to dings and dents, while delivering serious stability
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle design for no-hassle cleanup and storage
- Six-bushel capacity provides less dumps and more filling for time-saving convenience
- Weighing only 53 lbs., the bagger is extremely light, portable and maneuverable
- 1-year limited warranty protects your investment
- Made in USA
- Click here for online brochure
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Quick install and ready to go. Makes the yard look great when I procrastinate cutting grass (or rain won't let me). When not in use I can easily take it off and forget it, it's tough enough to stay outside with not having to worry about rot or sun.
Colorado Springs, CO
I recently purchased a house with 3/4 acre of grass, trees etc. I bought the riding lawnmower from the previous owner for $200.00 so buying this still was cheaper than if I had purchased a new one so I thought why not. Even tho it was 150% more than the actual mower. 1st off, it comes with 4 threaded bolts that seem to be for hanging the bagging system yet the lawnmower holes there don't have threads and so it is of no good. I used to the (2) silver bolts and nuts that came with it and put them diagonally in 2 of the holes and then used a strap to keep it tight. I found the rest of the device to go together fast however the plastic of the bins seem cheap and don't really lock in place very well. The back of the property that has field grass (thicker blades) just clogged the pipe. I am not sure if it would work if I was cutting less grass height and so I will try that later. I was only cutting about 2" off. The back yard close to the house has a thinner grass and that seemed to work ok. So in reality, when it clogs it just helps become a mulcher and not a bagger unless the grass is probably dry or thin and you don't cut very much off of it. Which of course is not my intent as I don't want a bunch of thatch and want nice thick grass. I will probably give it a couple more go rounds and see if it performs better before considering returning it
Saint Joseph, MI
I purchased a Craftsman tractor on July 23 and I like the tractor but has far as the bagger it is a piece of junk.The one I had for my old tractor is similar to the one pictured on this page. I could not put the pin into the bracket that it was supposed to go into.This is a horrible thing to have to pay nearly 300 dollars.As I said tis a piece of junk!
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.