Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6 Bushels|
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||53|
|Fits Brands/Models:||42 in. lawn tractor cutting decks|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Collector, Bag Closure:||Drawstring|
|Collector, Type:||Dump bin, no bag required|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Lift and dump|
Ratings & Reviews
Clear your yard with the Craftsman 2 Bin Tractor Bagger
This season, get your lawn looking as good as a golf course with the Craftsman 2 bin soft bagger for 42 in. lawn tractors. Intended to make lawn work more efficient and enjoyable, the bagger is lightweight, durable and extremely easy to handle. And, it will impress with its six-bushel storage capacity, holding much more than its appearance suggest. Mow mower and unload less frequently, and bag it all up neatly so you don't bring a trail of mowed grass into the house.
The Craftsman 2 bin tractor bagger is designed for dependable and long-lasting performance as an attachment for powerful Craftsman tractors. With its smart design and construction, assembling, disassembling and installing this bagger on a 42 inch deck is a snap. The light bins are easy to remove when they need to be emptied, and the handle at the bottom provides convenient, no-hassle dumping. The soft mesh bags provide better air movement, so the mower can pick up more cut grass. Pack if for the next season by simply collapsing the bins and storing them in your shed.
- The Craftsman 2 bin soft bagger for 42 in. decks is a great time-saver and perform flawlessly
- Universal design fits all lawn tractors with a 42 in. cutting deck
- Soft bin construction is light, durable and extremely easy to maneuver
- Collects up to 6 bushels of grass clippings, leaves and debris to keep your lawn clean
- Soft mesh backs offer excellent air movement to pick up more grass and to let you see when the bags are full and need to be emptied
- Bags collapse for simple, convenient storage in your garage or shed
- Weighs only 53 lb. for easy portability
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Made in USA
- Click here for online brochure
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I ordered this item preassembled, so I did not have to deal with bolting it on or any other set up. bags are light weight and easy to handle, just slide in and out, plus have easy to hold handles on the bottom to grab on for dumping. The top latch in the back was awkward at first, but after a few dumps was east to operate. My fist mowing use of it was for grass and fall leaf pick up. it did a swell job and held quite a load of debris. Seems to be sturdy and I think with care will hold up for a few years. Just blew it all out with my leaf blower afterwards, and it cleaned up real nice.
I really like this Baggar, easy to install, works great, you need to have it on a high setting, but that is how I mow is on the highest mower setting
Otis Orchards, WA
Got this bagger for our son and he loves it. Decided Mom needs one too. Haven't used it yet due to it being past mowing season, but looking forward to cutting my mowing time in half.
Very pleased with the bagger. I have used it now three times and I continue to get old dead grass up and off the lawn. It sure beats raking the grass up after a mow!!!
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this for a month now on a one acre yard, and it takes care of all the clippings. I'm wondering how well the small bags will do when I pick up leaves this fall. The left hand bag fills up completely before the r.h. bag is even 1/4 or 1/3 filled up. You'd think the engineers would have figured out this design by now.
The cover for the bagger has a very flimsy closure to keep it in place while mowing. It keeps opening up and the grass goes everywhere. Don't waste your money on this item unless you want to gerry-rig a closure.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- 5% instant savings with Sears card on Lawn & Garden items over $299. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Jan-2014 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 12/7 459pm CT. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.