Craftsman 6 Bushel 2-Bin Soft Bagger for 42'' Lawn TractorsItem# 07124891000 | Model# 24891
Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6 Bushels|
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||53|
|Fits Brands/Models:||42 in. lawn tractor cutting decks|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Collector, Bag Closure:||Drawstring|
|Collector, Type:||Dump bin, no bag required|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Lift and dump|
Ratings & Reviews
Clear your yard with the Craftsman 2 Bin Tractor Bagger
This season, get your lawn looking as good as a golf course with the Craftsman 2 bin soft bagger for 42 in. lawn tractors. Intended to make lawn work more efficient and enjoyable, the bagger is lightweight, durable and extremely easy to handle. And, it will impress with its six-bushel storage capacity, holding much more than its appearance suggest. Mow mower and unload less frequently, and bag it all up neatly so you don't bring a trail of mowed grass into the house.
The Craftsman 2 bin tractor bagger is designed for dependable and long-lasting performance as an attachment for powerful Craftsman tractors. With its smart design and construction, assembling, disassembling and installing this bagger on a 42 inch deck is a snap. The light bins are easy to remove when they need to be emptied, and the handle at the bottom provides convenient, no-hassle dumping. The soft mesh bags provide better air movement, so the mower can pick up more cut grass. Pack if for the next season by simply collapsing the bins and storing them in your shed.
- The Craftsman 2 bin soft bagger for 42 in. deck tractors is a great time-saver and perform flawlessly
- Universal design fits all lawn tractors with a 42 in. cutting deck
- Soft bin construction is light, durable and extremely easy to maneuver
- Collects up to 6 bushels of grass clippings, leaves and debris to keep your lawn clean
- Soft mesh backs offer excellent air movement to pick up more grass and to let you see when the bags are full and need to be emptied
- Bags collapse for simple, convenient storage in your garage or shed
- Weighs only 53 lb. for easy portability
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Made in USA
- Click here for online brochure
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased my bagger to go on my Craftsman T2000 riding mower with a 42 inch mower deck. Sometimes I use a bagger to pick up clippings after I mow or while I mow. They can be time consuming to empty especially if they fill up too quickly. They say the soft baggers enable the mower to pick up the clippings better than the hard baggers because of the improved airflow.
I have a Craftsman 42" model 247.288842 mower that I purchased for Black Friday 2 years ago. Although I read my reviews and did my research this bagger does not fit my model. It took my local Sears service guy over an hour to figure out why. Sears went with a different manufacturer for a few years. That manufacturer had a proprietary mounting system. Those baggers can be bought through Sears parts direct, but the cost is $500+ NO THANK YOU!!!
I purchased this bagger online and picked it up at our local Hometown store the next day. I have about a dozen oak trees in my yard and cleaning up the leaves is quite a chore. I have a craftsman chipper shredder which does a great job, but getting the leaves to it was always a chore. I compost everything so now I can clean up with the bagger and haul everything to my shredder which is near my composter. Can't wait to use it next spring to add the greens to my compost. Definitely better than raking. Wish I would have done it 15 years ago.
Mount Pocono, PA
I was concerned about a few negative reviews and the price seemed a bit high. I bought this bagger and I am very happy. It cleaned up my yard of 1/2 acre which has many huge trees around in fairly quick fashion. The raking would have involved at least 8 hours and the bagger took 2 hours, and no advil required. The installation went well, though I had a model which required the special plate (included) and the instructions were not completely clear due to being on separate pages. In any case it installed in 1/2 hour and worked fine. This is a great labor saver.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this one over the 9 bushel simply because this one was in stock and I would have needed to wait a week for the bigger one. I have just over an Acre to mow. Normally I just mulch the grass, But with many large trees on my property and surrounding the leaves can be full time job in the fall. This Item works well, though it requires frequent emptying. The long side of my yard is about 80 feet by 50 feet. two passes on the 80 foot side and it was full. I mounted this on a craftsman YTS4000 24Hp. Very simple install. 4 self tapping Bolts on the back. then remove the Mulching insert and attach the lower tube to the same mounting bracket. Insert the upper tube into the collector, join the two pieces together and stretch the rubber latch over the bolt and it was done 15 minutes form unboxed to Running.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.