Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6 Bushels|
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
|Fits Brands/Models:||46 in. lawn tractor cutting decks|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Clean Up the Lawn with the Craftsman 2 Bin Soft Bagger
The Craftsman 6 bushel 2 bin soft bagger fits lawn tractors with a 46 inch deck to quickly and efficiently collect grass clippings and leaves. Plus, unlike a typical bag system, you won't need to deal with individual bags – simply fill the bins up with clippings, lift, dump and refill. This bagger completely eliminates the need for manual raking. If clippings aren't collected directly after mowing, they can build up over time, compress and prevent grass roots from receiving the right amounts of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The easy-to-empty Craftsman 2 Bin Soft Bagger collects up to a massive 6 bushels of clippings at once for less frequent dumping. The top of the bag is designed for improved airflow, which results in fuller bags and less stops. Easy-glide design with built-in handles provides no-hassle clipping disposal.
- Built by Craftsman, this Craftsman 6 Bushel 2 Bin Soft Bagger was built to last
- Fits 46 in. decks of lawn tractors
- Improved airflow results in fuller bags
- Easy-glide design with built-in handles for easy clipping disposal
- Collects up to 6 bushels of grass clippings, leaves and debris
- Simple lift, dump and refill operation
- Ensures that your grass roots get the right amounts of water, oxygen and nutrients
- No bag required
- Some minimal assembly required
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
O Fallon, IL
This product is okay not great. It has to be emptied frequently but the biggest problem is the rubber gasket where the tube connects to the machine. It will not stay in place. I see where one reviewer will try to glue it. Maybe I'll try that but I doubt that will work for long. This is an example of horrible quality control.
Winston Salem, NC
love the soft bagger - it has just the proper amount of air holes in it to keep the grass dust from coming out the top of the bagger onto the person mowing as opposed to the solid baggers. we have 2 acres and I wish we had purchased the triple bagger to eliminate the number of times we have to empty it.
Product works as stated except for where discharge pipe fits into bagger. The pipe allows for the gasket seal to work it's way loose in one area spraying the operator with debris.
The tube comes out of the collector and then grass gets all over your back and head. Also very difficult to get on and off my YT3000. Poorly designed and not worth the money! If I could rate less than 1 star I would...colossal waste of money.
Long Prairie, MN
So much better than the MTD bagger.....easier to install, easy to use..how do you beat that? Can't. Fills good, easy to dump. Easy to install and fill. GREAT PRODUCT!!
Coeur D Alene, ID
Saint Helens, OR
The rubber seal ring on the cover is lose so that when I insert the upper tube it comes off. Grass sprays all over me when I mow. I am going to try to glue it on to see if that will hold it but am very disappointed.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 5/3/14 7pm CT. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% in points on attachments with any riding mower & $350 in attachments purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.