Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet - BlackItem# 00958619000 | Model# 113748
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||7962|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||106|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||5 x 2|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman's 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty rolling cabinet not only looks good but is built tough with the durability professionals prefer. Open the drawers and you will experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Professionals will value key features like large aluminum drawer trim, ball-bearing slides that open and close easily and support up to 100 lbs. per drawer, GRIPLATCH® drawer retention system, and beefy 5 x 2-inch stylized casters that support up to 1,200 lb.
Keep your tools and your profession secure with the tubular keyed locking system. Store larger hand tools, power tools, supplies and more in the various sized drawers that packs 7,962 cubic inches of storage! Add to it the top chest (Item #009-58618) for one easy-to-use tool chest.
- 7,962 cubic inches of storage
- All steel construction with Craftsman® exclusive I-Frame® design for long-lasting strength and durability
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance and supports up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Tubular keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2" W x 18" D x 34-1/2" H
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-3/8" x 16-1/2" D x 3-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- 5" x 2" casters combined with caster channels support up to 1200 lbs
- Tubular side handle for mobility
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (009-65514) and accessories
- Select the 009-58618 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Black in color
- 106 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
New Braunfels, TX
The quality of this cabinet is great, it really is heavy duty and the wheels roll nicely. Plenty of room for all sorts of Craftsman tools which is very convenient.
This cabinet is just what I've been looking for. The ball bearing latching drawers are definitely top end as are the castors. I love the shallow drawers because they let me lay out tools flat and I get more drawers to spread tools out in. No tools piled on top of other tools. So far I've bought two of these and definitely would buy another if I needed it.
Easy to assemble with directions easy to find and follow. Drawers pull out to allow easy access to tools. I added the foam liners to the drawers so the tools would not slide around. The bottom drawer is deep enough to put power tools and the drawers above to sort tools for easy access. I added the top tool chest as well so I could have a drawer for different kinds of tools. You will be surprised when you start gathering all the tools how many you will find. I am glad I purchased the tool boxes with the most drawers. Sorting is essential and the more drawers the better. I am very happy with these two cabinets. Great quality!!! I looked at several different brands before I decided these two would fit my needs the best.