Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Side Cabinet - BlackItem# 00959606000 | Model# 114053
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||5410|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||11.75|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Need more storage? Craftsman® has the solution! This 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Side Cabinet adds an additional 5,410 cubic inches of storage to your existing tool cart. Just attach the side hanger to the unit and hang off your tool cart. (Cart must be at least 40-1/2 inches high.)
The side cabinet has drawers in various heights that allow you to store small parts and hand tools to large power tools. What's more each drawer holds up to 100 lbs!
- 5,410 cubic inches of storage
- All steel construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance and supports up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Keep up to 100 pounds in each drawer
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Overall dimensions: 15 3/4" W x 18" D x 35 1/4" H
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 drawers measure 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 3 1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 4 1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 12 3/4" H
- Tubular keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Black in color
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (009-65514) and accessories
- Add side cabinet to the 009-58624 or the 009-59630 rolling cart for additional storage
- 92 lbs
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased as an add on to my older 40 inch top/bottom box. Product was received with no external dents etc. However the drawer slides on both the #1 (top) and #2 drawers were detached in the rear of the cabinet. Only half of the door "grip latches work. After reading the reviews by folks who are on there 3rd to 5th cabinet I decided to just tweak the cabinet drawer locks and add some pop rivets to the rear drawer slides and get on with my life.These are all ENGINEERING ISSUES not assembly issues. Bottom line...Product is night and day to the eight year old box I attached it too and a far cry different than the craftsman product I grew up with. Way over priced for the quality!
Saint Paul, MN
Rush City, MN
This would be a nice cabinet if I would be shipped one that wasn't dented or defective. I have ordered three of these so far and each one has had to be sent back because they were damaged or defective. Sears needs to package these better and UPS needs to be more careful. The last one I received today. I can't even get all the drawers open. The one I did get open had a glide not attached inside. I am thoroughly discouraged with Sears and their tool cabinets
This item completes the full tool box I purhcased for my husband. I bought two of the side cabinets and the 40" Craftsman Premium Heavy Duty Tool Box (black, upper and lower pieces). He is very satisfied with them. I can't say enough about Tammy, Rey and Howard from the New Hartford, NY store. They were all so helpful and pleasant to deal with. They all went above and beyond to help me. I will continue to shop at my local Sears because of them!!!
The drawers operate smoothly even when loaded down with some very heavy tools. All in all the tool box is excellent in quality. The only draw back I had was with the person who boxed the tool box at the factory. The tool box comes with a bracket and hardware to attach it which was not in the shipping carton. I drove 60 miles round trip to Sears and they gave me the bracket and hardware from another tool box they had in stock. When I got home the hardware packet had 3 of the 4 special screws needed to attach the bracket to my new box. Luckily I had some more screws from a handle I didn't attach to my main tool box. Needless to say I was very upset and mad at the person who packed both boxes at the factory.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.