Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 3 peak HP motor is the ideal solution for tackling small to medium cleanup projects around the house. It’s a great match for draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. An over 17 foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 10’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. The 1-7/8” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. 360° swivel casters offer mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up after potting plants, clearing the deck or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 8 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Tackles small to medium jobs like draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris
- Durable 6 Gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Powerful 3 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- 360° Swivel casters mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, utility nozzle and floor /squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and top carry handle for balance
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Diego, CA
This is one of the best products I have bought in some time for general househould cleaning. Every craftsman product I own, namely a 26 gallon compressor and a few small power tools, have worked ever since I have bought them without a problem. I bought this vacuum for my 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment mainly because areas under beds and dressers, as well as bathrooms, common areas, and the entire wood floor, can get very dusty if gone unchecked. I was tired of sweeping because sweeping never gets everything. A vacuum basically ensures your getting all the **** on the floor, or desk, in the area you put the wand into. Upon unboxing, I was very impressed. All the accessories were neatly packaged and that leads me to my first huge thumbs up for this product. It contains a great number of accessories. 2 tubes to extend the wand into basically a stand up vacuum application. As well, 2 different suction heads, 1 for dry and wet cleaning, and another general purpose head for whatever. Each piece has it's own little place on the vacuum, making everything clean and portable. With the entire vacuum loaded up, it is still extremely lightweight and moveable, carrying it no problem with one hand. The suction on this little 3 hp peak electric motor is impressive as well. It is DEFINITELY good enough for the task at hand, and in relation to the size of this vacuum in the first place. You'll be equally satisfied for sure. I have owned big 5 HP shop vacs and this thing does just as good of a job for how small it is. The design was well thought out and executed, and for $53 after tax, you really can't ask for a better dry/wet vacuum. Craftsman gives you a killer product with tons of accessories to bat, easy assembly (as well as unboxing), an awesome warranty, and a stupid good price point for this little gem, which I would easily say is right up there with the best ones in the catagory (all things considered).
San Antonio, TX
get's the job done, perfect to squezz in thight spot's easy to operate powerfull engine that gives the strong vacuum sucktion need it to get the job done, good for stairs, car's, boat's etc..
We got this smaller-sized shop vac because (as senior citizens) it was getting harder and harder to lug the older, heavier vac around. This size worked out perfectly when we needed to drain our toilet for replacement. It's light-weight. Easy to maneuver (even without the wheels attached) - and was a great value for our dollars.
Bought this to clean my car because my son is in soccer and we have grass and dirt all the time. Works great for cleaning the car! I can't wait to use this for other things too!
Aside from its usual duties, I can recommend this to anyone who uses a vacuum hair-cutter (e.g. Flowbee or Robocut). It's truly hair-raising and will do a faster, more thorough job. P.S. "Horsepower" ratings for vacuums tend to be misleading. They should just use watts or amps instead of measuring the motor at its peak extreme draw. Using the formula P = IV (Watts = Amps x 120 volts) and converting watts to HP, you end up with about 2 HP of sustained power at the typical max draw of 12 amps.
I needed a compact wet-dry vacuum for cleaning the garage, cars, and saw dust from woodworking projects. I've also used the wet mode for unclogging my AC condensate drain line. It works well, but the HEPA filter folds are easily clogged with pet hair requiring cleaning the filter with my house vacuum. For most other use the filter can be cleaned by removing and tapping it on the floor. I'd much rather clean the HEPA filter than breathe dust that a simple paper filter would pass back into the air. No complaints!
Western Springs, IL
When my basement flooded this product quickly helped clean it up. It came with a wet sieve and dry filter. It was very easy to setup and to use and the instructions were clear. Dumping and getting back to work was fast .
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.