Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 3 peak HP motor is the ideal solution for tackling small to medium cleanup projects around the house. It’s a great match for draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. An over 17 foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 10’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. The 1-7/8” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. 360° swivel casters offer mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up after potting plants, clearing the deck or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 8 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Tackles small to medium jobs like draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris
- Durable 6 Gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Powerful 3 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- 360° Swivel casters mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, utility nozzle and floor /squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and top carry handle for balance
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Antonio, TX
get's the job done, perfect to squezz in thight spot's easy to operate powerfull engine that gives the strong vacuum sucktion need it to get the job done, good for stairs, car's, boat's etc..
We got this smaller-sized shop vac because (as senior citizens) it was getting harder and harder to lug the older, heavier vac around. This size worked out perfectly when we needed to drain our toilet for replacement. It's light-weight. Easy to maneuver (even without the wheels attached) - and was a great value for our dollars.
Bought this to clean my car because my son is in soccer and we have grass and dirt all the time. Works great for cleaning the car! I can't wait to use this for other things too!
Aside from its usual duties, I can recommend this to anyone who uses a vacuum hair-cutter (e.g. Flowbee or Robocut). It's truly hair-raising and will do a faster, more thorough job. P.S. "Horsepower" ratings for vacuums tend to be misleading. They should just use watts or amps instead of measuring the motor at its peak extreme draw. Using the formula P = IV (Watts = Amps x 120 volts) and converting watts to HP, you end up with about 2 HP of sustained power at the typical max draw of 12 amps.
I needed a compact wet-dry vacuum for cleaning the garage, cars, and saw dust from woodworking projects. I've also used the wet mode for unclogging my AC condensate drain line. It works well, but the HEPA filter folds are easily clogged with pet hair requiring cleaning the filter with my house vacuum. For most other use the filter can be cleaned by removing and tapping it on the floor. I'd much rather clean the HEPA filter than breathe dust that a simple paper filter would pass back into the air. No complaints!
Western Springs, IL
When my basement flooded this product quickly helped clean it up. It came with a wet sieve and dry filter. It was very easy to setup and to use and the instructions were clear. Dumping and getting back to work was fast .
I bought this one week ago. this is exact what I am looking for. it has 6 gallon large tank. powerful 3 HP motor. wheel at the base to easy move around the garage and house.flexible hose is little shorter than I was wanted. another drawback is it doesn't have drain plug you have to remove the top to dispense the waste.
Awesome!!! Great price, we just bought our first house and use for just about everything we have 11 month old and everything ends up on the floor right now we use it for both indoor and outdoors. Has lots of power.... GreAt purchase very happy!
Bought this shop-vac to replace a 25 year old Craftsman that had simply lasted and lasted. This one has several new and improved features and appears to be built to last like the previous machine.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.