|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.8|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Top Center|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||10|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-7/8 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||8 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 3 peak HP motor is the ideal solution for tackling small to medium cleanup projects around the house. It’s a great match for draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. An over 17 foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 10’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. The 1-7/8” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. 360° swivel casters offer mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up after potting plants, clearing the deck or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 8 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Tackles small to medium jobs like draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris
- Durable 6 Gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Powerful 3 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- 360° Swivel casters mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, utility nozzle and floor /squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and top carry handle for balance
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This vacuum would be a lot more useful if it had a crevice tool and a dusting brush. The only thing it comes with is a floor tool. You have to buy an attachment kit separately, and that costs nearly $20. Doesn't make it much of a bargain.
I have had a Sear's brand shop vac for well over 20 years. I finally began acting up so figured I had best replace it. So far, I am equally satisfied with this new shop vac. I will be buying more attachments for this model.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Olmsted Falls, OH
We bought this for our son wh0 ilives in San Antonio. This was the perfect size for his abode. It worked great blowing and then sucking up the dirt on his garage floor. Highly recommend this item.
Las Vegas, NV
lots of value with this vac. Nice-sized for medium projects. Only thing missing is a crevice tool. everything else has been thought of by Craftsman.
This Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac is a replacement for a similar model that has served its purpose for over 30 yrs. However, over the years the electrical cord on my old vac has started to fray...and for safety precautions I felt it wise to invest in a new one...otherwise I would be still using my older model. I consider this product to be high quality, durable, and very effective in many applications.
I decided to try a Craftsman shop vacuum to replace my Shop Vac that burned up. I am not disappointed. This was a good value. Suction is excellent, and it came with some attachments. It should have came with a crevice tool, but did not. No other complaints.
This shopvac is a must have for every household. It is so versatile. Use it to clean up walkway, spills or vacuum out your car or boat. It is lightweight so easy to move around.
I like the 6 gallon Craftsman Wet/Dry vac as it is just the right size for me. I use it for my car and garage, along with various other projects that might come along. I am a small woman and this item fits me perfectly!
Las Vegas, NV
This shop vac is really good. I bought it on sale, so it was even cheaper than the standard price. It has plenty of attachments. I even use it in my house to do my tile floors. It works better than the vacuum I bought just for that. The only bad things about it is the cord is not long enough (I have to use an extension cord in my garage) and the blower is really weak. Overall, a good vac though.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.