|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.8|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Top Center|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||10|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-7/8 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||8 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 3 peak HP motor is the ideal solution for tackling small to medium cleanup projects around the house. It’s a great match for draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. An over 17 foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 10’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. The 1-7/8” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. 360° swivel casters offer mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up after potting plants, clearing the deck or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 8 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Tackles small to medium jobs like draining flooded dishwashers and clothes washers, cleaning out your vehicle, boat or RV, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris
- Durable 6 Gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Powerful 3 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- 360° Swivel casters mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, utility nozzle and floor /squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and top carry handle for balance
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Diego, CA
Lake Milton, OH
I bought a little 3 hp shopvac, and only paid $49.00, and it sucks up dirt great; just as good as a $1500.00 Kirby! Plus, it will also suck up liquids, which ordinary vacumes cannot, as it will ruin them.
This shop vac is so awesome....and so powerful. I don't even have to put the want on the item I want to vacuum up....it brings it to the wand. Remodeling a master bedroom, hallway and kitchen this shop vac had kept the mess down to a minimum.
I looked around for a couple of weeks for a fair priced wet/dry vac. Craftsman has always been a good brand for me. I use this to clean (suck) the leaves and grass out of my garage. I don't use the blower in this case as the wind will blow it right back in. It also works great for sucking down all the spider webs as the reach is perfect for the ceiling height of my garage. I also use it in my house for base boards as it is just easier to use . This is a very good product, at a good price.
I bought this vac to attach to my band saw and to some of my other power tools and it works great for all my shop needs. If you intend to use this vac for your saws i would recommend buying the fine dust filter (Item# 00917907000 | Model# 17907) and I also bought the universal tool adapter (Item # SPM7652771313 | Model # 7737315) for the different port hole sizes for each machine that i attach the vac to and it just works very good.
We bought Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac to clean the unfinished part of basement and garage. We only used the dry clean function till now. It is very powerful. With 6 Gallon capacity, it holds lots of dirt and can be easily move around.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.