Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Electric Rating:||120V AC|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||6|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 6 Gallon Pancake Compressor is an ideal choice when you need portable air power for the garage and home.
Featuring a 1.1 HP 120-Volt motor, this compressor starts easily in cold weather. The compressor pump is designed for low noise and oil less operation so it won't leak or pollute the work environment. 150 PSI Max pressure and 125 PSI start-up pressure ensures more usable air is stored in the tank. Boasting air delivery of 2.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI, this compressor is great for powering automotive maintenance jobs like cleaning, greasing joints, inflating and assembly projects.
The Craftsman 6 gallon Pancake Compressor also features two air outlets for powering multiple finish nail guns to complete remodeling projects or make repairs with a framing or roof nail gun. Additional features include a robust metal handle and impact resistant shroud for added durability. A ball-valve tank drain requires only a 1/4 turn to drain the tank. For added convenience between work sites, there is built-in storage for air hose, power cord and accessories. This compressor comes ready for work and includes a 25' PVC hose with industrial quick-connect fittings and a 6 piece inflation kit.
- 150 Max pressure allows more usable air to be stored in the tank.
- Low noise Oil-Less pump won't leak or pollute the work environment.
- Great for powering many auto maintenance and home remodeling projects this compressor delivers 2.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI and 3.7 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- Two air outlets for powering multiple finish nail guns or a single framing nail gun.
- Metal handle and impact resistant shroud for added durability.
- 1/4 turn tank drain ball-valve makes draining tank quick and easy.
- Built-in storage for air hose, power cord and accessories.
- Includes 25' PVC hose with industrial quick-connect fittings and a 6 piece inflation kit.
- Craftsman 1 Year Warranty.
Specifications & Dimensions
- Air Outlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Drain System: Manual
- Electrical Phase Type: Single phase
- Lubrication Type: Oil-free
- Portability: Portable
- Color/Finish: Craftsman Red
- Electric Rating: 110-120V AC
- Power Type: Electric
- Safety Enhancements:
- Safety Shut Off: Yes
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Number of Wheels: 0
- Amps: 12
- Horsepower: 1.1
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.): 150
- Stages: One stage
- SCFM Delivery:
- SCFM Delivery At 40 psi: 3.7
- SCFM Delivery At 90 psi: 2.8
- Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.): 6
- Tank Style: Pancake
- Number of Pumps: 1
- Pump Life (hrs.): 500
- Pump Style: Piston
- Pump Type: UMC Design
- CETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Item Weight (lbs.): 38
Added on September 28, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Rising Fawn, GA
Key Biscayne, FL
Impressive power and consistency of power. It is a solid built little compressor and tank - heavier than I thought it would be, but still portable. Pressure release valves, tank pressure gauge and quick release couplings work well. However, **** to control air pressure to equipment seems to be working, meaning pressure going to tool is not as high as pressure in tank. But the **** has no resistance and no range limit in its movement, meaning no beginning and end in its range of turning. There is no sensitivity when adjusting the air pressure going to the tool. So far, it has remained within the range of air pressure I needed. Also, plan on buying a new air hose. For the solidness of this unit and its price, I didn't expect a good hose. The unit needs it.
I have only used my compressor a couple times, but it was eay to setup and it works as expected. The instructions are clear, and it comes with a handful of accessories. Be careful when buying a compressor. Some appear cheaper, but don't include a hose or any attachments. This one includes accessories, so it might be a better bang for your buck.
King George, VA
Elk Falls, KS
Toa Alta, PR
I've had this item for several months now and would NOT recommend it. The compressor continually stops, sometimes for several minutes. All I use it for is drying off my motorcycle after washing it and filling tires. It does hold enough air for topping off tires, but anytime it has to run for more than 20 seconds straight it seizes and the compressor won't come on for several minutes again.
Chula Vista, CA
I wanted a compressor small enough to be portable, fill quickly, and be useful for small jobs like filling tires, blowing things off, etc. This one should also work well for nail guns. I knew it wouldn't be the best for heavier jobs like a ratchet, but I did buy the 3/8" mini Craftsman ratchet and it can run it for small amounts of time, like a few bolts. If you want to do impact wrenches, etc, definitely get a bigger one. If you want small handiwork jobs, it is a good choice. Of note, the extras that come with it like the hose are junk, plan to buy a new good one right away. You may just want to buy an accessory kit, it will have the extra connectors you need for a new hose and a tool or two.
This is a great little compressor, and a great deal with the hose and attachments! Sure, you could save 10-20 bucks at other places, but you'd spend more for the hose and attachments that come with this package than you save. It's loud, but it works. I hate when they leave it plugged in because you can hear it kick on a mile away. We have balls, bikes, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, cars, and trucks... So it's handy. *IMPORTANT* As with all compressors, make sure you break it in. There are several guides on how to do this, but the short version is to let it run for 10-15 minutes with the valve OPEN before you use it for the first time. After that have fun, and make sure you don't store it with water in the tank. Thanks for such a great deal!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.