Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Red/Black, Satin Nickel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Hex|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Material:||Cushion Grip|
|Handle Type:||Cushion Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Flip Driver Means You Only Need One Screwdriver
Save space and always have the perfect screwdriver on hand with this versatile Craftsman 6-in-1 flip head multi screwdriver from Sears. The screwdriver is like six screwdrivers in one tool. It features a ball/spring retention shaft with positive snap-fit into handle, so you can select the interchangeable ball detent double-ended bit you want (P1 x 3/16 in. and 9/32 x P2) you want and pop it in to place in the handle for fast and easy use. Since the bits are stored in the shaft, it's easy to grab the one you want with ease.
This Craftsman flip driver has a doubled-ended shaft is 1/4-inch on one end and 5/16-inch on other. The tips include slotted and Phillips, so you'll be ready for a variety of tasks, too.
- This Craftsman 6-in-1 flip head multi screwdriver is like having six different screwdrivers in one tool with its interchangeable ball detent double-ended bits (P1 x 3/16 in. and 9/32 x P2)
- The screwdriver features a ball/spring retention shaft with positive snap-fit into handle - so you can always have the right tip ready to use
- The driver's butyrate handles is designed for strength and chemical resistance
- The doubled-ended shaft is 1/4-inch on one end and 5/16-inch on other
- Shaft can be used as nut driver with bits removed
- Bits are stored in the shaft for easy storage
- The handle and shaft are guaranteed forever
- Item weight is 0.5 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This Multi-Screwdriver works great! It will fit in my small tool bag and replace several screwdrivers I had to carry before making room for other tools.
I bought this to an emergency car tool. Love the soft rubber grips. it would have been perfect if it was a ratcheting screwdriver. I will definitely recommend the product to my friends.
This is a really great driver, my favorite by far... It is superior to the kleins multi function drivers in build, in quality, comfort, and price... That said the kliens do have more bit options. Made in the usa, go to sears right now and wait for them to open and get one... Hurry before they start making this in China toooooo
This is the perfect screwdriver to have around the house and around our house we have bought a few so we can always find one. These are so convent and for the price you can bet it.
Go To Go I have one in every kit. I think the handle is a little too big, can be thinner so it can fit in the loops inside a pouch.
the screwdriver is one of the best screwdrivers I ever bought. I have bought screwdriver sets and pass but with one screwdriver you can have six different screwdrivers. This really helps clean up the drawers in your home or building.
This tool is perfect for everyones tool box. It is easy to use and the grip on it is great! The multi end tips are perfect for various tasks that need completed around the house.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.