Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.5oz|
|Package Contents:||lighted screwdriver with bits|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 6-in-1 Aluminum Handle Lighted LED Screwdriver Includes 2 Phillips and 2 Slotted Blades
When you don't want to bother carrying your whole tool chest, the Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver may be the answer. Just stick it in your pocket and off you go. The handy lighted screwdriver comes with 2 steel bits, each containing a slotted and a Phillips steel tip (4 tips in all). The bits fit firmly into the shank and the shank snaps firmly into the handle giving this Craftsman tool a totally firm feel.
The 6-in-1 Screwdriver's stubby aluminum handle is a comfortable 4.5 inches and with molded grip panels is easy to grip. You won't drop this baby no matter how hard you need to twist it. At 7.5 oz. the 6-in-1 has plenty of heft and feels good in the hand. Turn the bit one way and you have a slotted screwdriver. Turn it the other way and it's a Phillips screwdriver. Like all Craftsman tools, the 6-in-1 comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver is about as handy as a tool can be
- The set includes 6 pieces: handle, shank, and two 2-sided bits, each with a slotted tip and a Phillips tip
- Snap the bit into the shank and the shank into the handle for a sturdy tool
- The black and red stubby, aluminum handle is 4.5" long and feels good in the hand
- Overall the 6-in-1 is 7.5" long and weighs 7.5 oz.
- The bits, tips and shank are heat-treated steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Rose, LA
My husband, who uses a lot of different tools in his profession(s) says this is one of the best tools ever. He 'lost' his first one in the bed of his truck for 3 or 4 months through heat, rain, winter, etc. picked it up wiped it off and it worked perfect, even the lights w/o a battery change.
Kansas City, MO
This screwdriver really delivers with its light. it makes any job easier. Plus at the different bit sizes and you have the complete package in one tool, in your hand!
This screwdriver is awesome! It is next to impossible to lose any of the pieces because they have to be in the screwdriver to use it. I threw out all of my other "x in 1" screwdrivers that had missing pieces or twisted heads. Definitely does the job
Chester Springs, PA
The screwdriver has a very comfortable grip which fits easily in the hand. The bits snap into the screw driver and stay in, unlike my other screwdrivers that leave the bit in the screw. All in all I am very happy with the purchase.
I find this screw driver to be more then useful. It's great in dark area's such as under the hood or dashboard of a vehicle. It's got six options total. I like when you remove one bit the opening perfect 5/16 hex and will allow you to remove 5/16 screws and bolts.
Since the batteries were not installed from the factory, it was hard to tell how bright the lights would be. Once purchased, I was quite surprised on how bright the lights actually were. The screwdriver is a screwdriver, but the light will definitely come in handy in darker places.
The screwdriver itself is nicley constructed, heavy, and all around nice to look at. The light feature works well and is a nice addition for those times when you need to work in a dark environment as inside a cabinet or closet. The availability of multiple heads is the reason I bought it, they are easy to switch out or change, only taking a few seconds to do so. It would be nice if the tips were magnetized, but unfortunately they're not. The only drawback to this screwdriver is the quality of the tips, thats why I only rate this as a 2. The first time I used the phillips bit, it stripped immediately with very little pressure. I was using it on a very tiny screw about 1/4 inch long and about 2mm thick. The screw only had to go in about 2mm deep just to hold a piece of plastic to a thin piece of metal, and before I new it, the tip blades completely stripped off. Very poor quality so it is going back as soon as I get a chance.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.