Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.5oz|
|Package Contents:||lighted screwdriver with bits|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 6-in-1 Aluminum Handle Lighted LED Screwdriver Includes 2 Phillips and 2 Slotted Blades
When you don't want to bother carrying your whole tool chest, the Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver may be the answer. Just stick it in your pocket and off you go. The handy lighted screwdriver comes with 2 steel bits, each containing a slotted and a Phillips steel tip (4 tips in all). The bits fit firmly into the shank and the shank snaps firmly into the handle giving this Craftsman tool a totally firm feel.
The 6-in-1 Screwdriver's stubby aluminum handle is a comfortable 4.5 inches and with molded grip panels is easy to grip. You won't drop this baby no matter how hard you need to twist it. At 7.5 oz. the 6-in-1 has plenty of heft and feels good in the hand. Turn the bit one way and you have a slotted screwdriver. Turn it the other way and it's a Phillips screwdriver. Like all Craftsman tools, the 6-in-1 comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver is about as handy as a tool can be
- The set includes 6 pieces: handle, shank, and two 2-sided bits, each with a slotted tip and a Phillips tip
- Snap the bit into the shank and the shank into the handle for a sturdy tool
- The black and red stubby, aluminum handle is 4.5" long and feels good in the hand
- Overall the 6-in-1 is 7.5" long and weighs 7.5 oz.
- The bits, tips and shank are heat-treated steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Although this is a very sturdy screwdriver with multiple bits built into the shaft, the shaft was made too thick that the screwdriver doesn't fit into most of the electronics I take apart and fix like printers, toys, VCRs, DVD players, etc. So it's uses are limited although the flashlight does help for fixing those fuse boxes when your power goes out. You don't have to carry a flashlight separately.
This is a Great Screwdriver , built Good , the Light Really Helps when Working in tight spaces , Very Durable , I use it often and I have had no problems . I may Pick-Up another to put in the Tool Box in the Truck .
I have not used this much but like the led lights.It makes a good flashlight alone.I would not use this for electrical purposes due to the metal handle.The bit holders seems very secure and like it uses AAA batteries.
Loon Lake, WA
The best screwdriver I have ever bought. I like it very much,and i'm glad craftsman came out with it. Good product and last a lifetime.The light .is very bright
This screwdriver is very handy and the built in LED light is very bright in incredibly useful. I have lights in other tools and enjoy the added benefit. This is a great small unit for quick fixes without digging into the tool chest.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.