Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.5oz|
|Package Contents:||lighted screwdriver with bits|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 6-in-1 Aluminum Handle Lighted LED Screwdriver Includes 2 Phillips and 2 Slotted Blades
When you don't want to bother carrying your whole tool chest, the Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver may be the answer. Just stick it in your pocket and off you go. The handy lighted screwdriver comes with 2 steel bits, each containing a slotted and a Phillips steel tip (4 tips in all). The bits fit firmly into the shank and the shank snaps firmly into the handle giving this Craftsman tool a totally firm feel.
The 6-in-1 Screwdriver's stubby aluminum handle is a comfortable 4.5 inches and with molded grip panels is easy to grip. You won't drop this baby no matter how hard you need to twist it. At 7.5 oz. the 6-in-1 has plenty of heft and feels good in the hand. Turn the bit one way and you have a slotted screwdriver. Turn it the other way and it's a Phillips screwdriver. Like all Craftsman tools, the 6-in-1 comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver is about as handy as a tool can be
- The set includes 6 pieces: handle, shank, and two 2-sided bits, each with a slotted tip and a Phillips tip
- Snap the bit into the shank and the shank into the handle for a sturdy tool
- The black and red stubby, aluminum handle is 4.5" long and feels good in the hand
- Overall the 6-in-1 is 7.5" long and weighs 7.5 oz.
- The bits, tips and shank are heat-treated steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The screwdriver itself is nicley constructed, heavy, and all around nice to look at. The light feature works well and is a nice addition for those times when you need to work in a dark environment as inside a cabinet or closet. The availability of multiple heads is the reason I bought it, they are easy to switch out or change, only taking a few seconds to do so. It would be nice if the tips were magnetized, but unfortunately they're not. The only drawback to this screwdriver is the quality of the tips, thats why I only rate this as a 2. The first time I used the phillips bit, it stripped immediately with very little pressure. I was using it on a very tiny screw about 1/4 inch long and about 2mm thick. The screw only had to go in about 2mm deep just to hold a piece of plastic to a thin piece of metal, and before I new it, the tip blades completely stripped off. Very poor quality so it is going back as soon as I get a chance.
San Francisco, CA
This is a very well made and solid tool (particularly the handle which has a very good weight to it), with very good illumination. It is excellent for working in dark areas without having to hold an additional light. I like the tool a lot and have bought them for friends also as they make great gifts.
This has 6 different screwdrivers built into one and a flashlight based on LED technology. It takes 3 AAA batteries to run the flashlight and these are provided with the screwdriver. Only issue I had is that the shaft is too thick to use for many electronics that I work with.
Comes in very handy for working on my corvette. Not much room and it always seems dark when I work on it. This really helps my old eyes. I would buy again.
Although this is a very sturdy screwdriver with multiple bits built into the shaft, the shaft was made too thick that the screwdriver doesn't fit into most of the electronics I take apart and fix like printers, toys, VCRs, DVD players, etc. So it's uses are limited although the flashlight does help for fixing those fuse boxes when your power goes out. You don't have to carry a flashlight separately.
This is a Great Screwdriver , built Good , the Light Really Helps when Working in tight spaces , Very Durable , I use it often and I have had no problems . I may Pick-Up another to put in the Tool Box in the Truck .
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.