Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.5oz|
|Package Contents:||lighted screwdriver with bits|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 6-in-1 Aluminum Handle Lighted LED Screwdriver Includes 2 Phillips and 2 Slotted Blades
When you don't want to bother carrying your whole tool chest, the Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver may be the answer. Just stick it in your pocket and off you go. The handy lighted screwdriver comes with 2 steel bits, each containing a slotted and a Phillips steel tip (4 tips in all). The bits fit firmly into the shank and the shank snaps firmly into the handle giving this Craftsman tool a totally firm feel.
The 6-in-1 Screwdriver's stubby aluminum handle is a comfortable 4.5 inches and with molded grip panels is easy to grip. You won't drop this baby no matter how hard you need to twist it. At 7.5 oz. the 6-in-1 has plenty of heft and feels good in the hand. Turn the bit one way and you have a slotted screwdriver. Turn it the other way and it's a Phillips screwdriver. Like all Craftsman tools, the 6-in-1 comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Craftsman 6-in-1 Screwdriver is about as handy as a tool can be
- The set includes 6 pieces: handle, shank, and two 2-sided bits, each with a slotted tip and a Phillips tip
- Snap the bit into the shank and the shank into the handle for a sturdy tool
- The black and red stubby, aluminum handle is 4.5" long and feels good in the hand
- Overall the 6-in-1 is 7.5" long and weighs 7.5 oz.
- The bits, tips and shank are heat-treated steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Seems like I waited forever for this to go on sale below 10 dollars and when it did I rushed down to the sears store to only find one of them and was unable to order one. This screwdriver lights up just enough to make it very useful. The use of three double A batteries and three led's means the light will last a long time, I have not replaced my batteries yet. Also, I like the idea of pulling out the shaft and switching to the larger size philips or slotted bits. I can only guess that having two slotted, two philips, with the bit removed a 1/4" nut driver and the light make it a 6 in 1 driver. But in reality, Its a 4 in 1 driver with a good strong feel to it. When I can catch them on sale again for less than 10 bucks I'll be buying up more.
Staten Island, NY
My son said it is good for when you get stuck working on stuff at night & have to use your tools,
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
says 6 in one and on the bottom shows 2 common, 2 phillips and 2 hex. In fact the 6 in 1 refers to the handle, shank and 2 double ended steel bits. So, in reality you get 4 screwdrivers and NOT 6.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.