Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 in.|
|Throat Depth (in.):||2.5|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.15|
|Type:||Bar & pipe clamps|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads:||Stationary|
Ratings & Reviews
6-Inch Bar Clamp Gives You Ultimate Clamping Performance And Control
The Craftsman 6-inch bar clamp helps you finish big projects with little effort. This versatile clamp provides the performance you need for all your woodworking projects. In addition to holding varying sizes of material, it can hold round materials too. It delivers the power you need for your gluing, nailing and screwing jobs, and features advanced handle levers that use forward and reverse action to give you total control. This clamp is available in different sizes and lengths so you can choose the one you need most or create a set of your own.
The 6-inch bar clamp protects both you and your work pieces. It comes with ergonomic cushioned handles that provide safe and comfortable operation. Handle levers allow single-hand operation and lets you adjust the jaws in small increments according to your needs. Non-marring padding is also added to the impressive design to protect your pieces from damage.
- The Craftsman 6-inch bar clamp helps you complete your woodworking jobs with efficiency, comfort and ease
- Pads V-groove design can hold different sizes and shapes of materials
- Convenient handle levers use forward/reverse action to give you total clamping control
- Ergonomic cushioned handles provide ultimate comfort and grip to get the work done faster
- Handle levers let you operate it with one hand
- Quick release design releases quickly to make operation easy
- You can use handle levers to make adjustments in small increments to suit your project needs
- Non-marring padding protects your materials from damage
- Available in several sizes and lengths to create your own set
- For home and professional use
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I love these Craftsman clamps. Way better than the ones you find in big box stores. They have a nice rubber pad on both sides that extends all the way back to the shank. These give you a nice, even grab and distribute the pressure over a larger area.
I love these little clamps, I have also found that I use the spreading feature by flipping the head more than I thought. I own half a dozen of this size, and are perfect for my table saw jigs.
You can't put as much pressure on this style of clamp as you can a traditional c-clamp, but they are easier to set and release, and are padded. I own quite a few.
Saint Louis, MO