Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Metal|
|Quantity in Set:||2 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10/14 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 6 in. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, All Purpose, 10-14 TPI - 2 pk Makes a Clean Cut
From sawing through heavy-duty pipe to working with nail-laden wood this 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 2 pk gives you a great, versatile blade plus an extra one to keep on standby. The tooth count varies from 10 TPI, which works for a range of demolition work, to 14, which will cut through heavy-duty steel. This configuration allows you to switch seamlessly from task to task without the hassle of stopping to change blades. The blade also can handle plaster, fiberglass and a range of other materials.
The Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 2 pk is made from bimetal, which is flexible enough to prevent breakage but tougher by far than high-carbon steel. The bimetal also is heat resistant, increasing its longevity by allowing it to stand up to heat-generating friction.
- This 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, all purpose, 10-14 TPI - 2 pk gives you a great, versatile blade plus a spare
- The bimetal construction creates a combination of speed, flexibility and longevity
- With TPI measurements that range from 10 to 14, the blade is suitable for a wide range of jobs, including heavy-duty work such as steel pipe, fire and rescue, and demolition
- The blade can cut through metal, wood, rubber, plastic, masonry, glass, fiberglass and more
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought a Makita reciprocating saw and only one blade came with it, which was bogus considering how much I paid for it. These Craftsman blades are Swiss made and highly durable. Great price for these.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.