Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||2 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
6 In. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades Cut Metal with Precise Efficiency
Reciprocating saws make all manner of tasks around the home or workplace easy, and the Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades ensure you're ready to cut through anything. Add these blades to your collection for the ability to cut through virtually any type of metal. Use it to efficiently remove nail heads, cut thick wire or sheet metal, or execute a wide range of other tasks. These saws fit most standard reciprocating saws, including both portable and bench top units.
Tempered bimetal construction ensures that these 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades will last through extensive use without broken or bent teeth. With 14 teeth per inch, this blade efficiently takes on most types of metal, including common metals such as aluminum and steel. Two blades per pack keep you stocked up on each type you need, with an immediate replacement at hand should your working blade sustain damage or get lost.
- These Craftsman 6 in, bimetal reciprocating saw blades offer the ability to efficiently cut through a wide range of metal types
- Fits most standard reciprocating saws, including handheld portable and bench top varieties of Craftsman saws
- Aggressive, close-set teeth work through most appropriate-thickness metals efficiently without breaking the blade
- With 14 teeth per inch, this blade gives a smooth cut that's perfect for many home and workplace applications
- Convenient two-pack of blades ensures that you have a replacement at the ready if needed, or gives you one for the workshop and one for a home toolkit
- Made with two different metals for added strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I used these blades to cut copper pipe on a house remodel job and I was very surprised that these babies lasted so long even though copper is considered a softer metal. I had bought another well known brand for years but these blades out performed them! Great buy for the money!
The blades will slice through even the toughest metal like butter. They are Swiss made for Craftsman, so you know they are quality. Just don't think they'll live forever. Even the best blades get dull.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.