Craftsman 6 in. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, Metal, 18 TPI - 2 pk.Item# 00966382000 | Model# 66382
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Metal|
|Quantity in Set:||2 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||18 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6 In. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, Metal, 18 TPI - 2 Pk.
6 In. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI give you the teeth you need to cut through metal. The standard attachment will fit your existing reciprocating saw, so you can replace your existing blade.
Both of the blades in the Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI - 2 pk. are made with bimetal. This is so they will cut through metal cleanly. Both are six inches long and have 18 teeth per inch. The finish is white with red detail and the Craftsman logo as well as black identification are on the base and side of the blade.
- 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, metal, 18 TPI - 2 pk. will cut several types of metal
- Set comes with 2 blades, so you have backup for later or to complete a tough job
- Both blades are 6 " long and have 18 teeth per inch
- Constructed of bimetal, so the material will cut through metal easily
- Identifying marks on the base of the blade, so you always know which blade you are using
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Does the job. I cannot complaint at well. So far I have used them and they have not dull yet.i would buy these blades again if they dull or break after numerouse usage.
They are a two pack of Craftsman blades made in Switzerland for cutting through metal. Worked great with my Makita and I'm sure they will fit in just about any standard reciprocating saw.
Forest Hill, MD
what can i say about a saw blade? i bought these ones to use on both wood and metal and while they cut wood slower it is worth it over having a bunch of blades that i will not be able to find when needed.
Santa Ana, CA
I purchased these again because they have a longer life that most bargain brand bi-metal blades. There is nothing more frustrating, then starting a job cutting metal a seeing the teeth disappear before the job is done. I recommend using a quality blade, they work better, last longer and will save you money in the long run!
I was in the middle of sawing a bad section out from our vans exhaust, the blades I had were from a bargin tool place, and the teeth were just rounding off after a very small amount of sawing. Had the saw going for about 10 minutes total with not much luck. Changed the cheap blades 4 times, gave up and picked up these from Sears. I finished 2 cuts across 3" pipe in about 20 seconds. Night and day difference. Money well spent.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.