Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||2 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||18 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This two-pack of reciprocating saw blades from Craftsman is great for sawing through different types of metal. 6 in. long. 18 teeth per inch.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Santa Ana, CA
I purchased these again because they have a longer life that most bargain brand bi-metal blades. There is nothing more frustrating, then starting a job cutting metal a seeing the teeth disappear before the job is done. I recommend using a quality blade, they work better, last longer and will save you money in the long run!
I was in the middle of sawing a bad section out from our vans exhaust, the blades I had were from a bargin tool place, and the teeth were just rounding off after a very small amount of sawing. Had the saw going for about 10 minutes total with not much luck. Changed the cheap blades 4 times, gave up and picked up these from Sears. I finished 2 cuts across 3" pipe in about 20 seconds. Night and day difference. Money well spent.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.