Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Quantity in Set:||2 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||6 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
These Craftsman 6 in. Bimetal Reciprocating Saw Blades, Wood & Nails, 6 TPI - 2 pk Laugh at Nail-Embedded Wood
You know you need the right blade for the job, and these 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, wood & nails, 6 TPI - 2 pk can handle a variety of wood-cutting applications. The 6 in. length cuts deep enough for most jobs. With six teeth per inch, they'll make fast, rough cuts through any kind of wood. And there's no need to worry about nails; these blades will slice right through those, too.
Your Craftsman 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, wood & nails, 6 TPI - 2 pk are made to offer longevity and flexibility. Bimetal blades feature high-speed steel teeth that stay sharp longer while the carbon-steel body bends to resist breaking. So you have to change blades less often, saving you time, money and frustration. You get two blades per pack, so when that first blade does finally wear out, you have a backup.
- These 6 in. bimetal reciprocating saw blades, wood & nails, 6 TPI - 2 pk make short work of most wood-cutting projects, even nail-embedded wood
- 6 in. length makes cuts deep enough for a variety wood-cutting applications
- With 6 teeth per inch, blades make rough cuts quickly and easily
- Bimetal construction offers strong, long-lasting teeth and a flexible body that resists breakage
- 2 blades per pack for your convenience
- Craftsman quality
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bought these blades as extras for our Reciprocating Saw because they were a good price and a great product. The saw and the blades are a must have to cut your project time in half.
I used these when I tore down an old outbuilding and they held up really well! They went thru nails and screws with little effort. They lasted a good long while and they had a very good price.
No joking, these blades are swiss made. The nice thing about the wood and nails reciprocating saw blades is that if you are cutting through an old piece of lumber and there is a hidden nail, you don't even notice it because the blade cuts through it like butter.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.