Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.8 x 7.20 x 1.20|
|Hand Saw Type:||Coping|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.60|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Moldings for Coped Joints with the Craftsman 6-in. Coping SawMade with a thin, hardened steel blade, 6" Coping Saw is designed to cut intricate shapes and interior cutouts in woodworking and carpentry. This handheld tool is often used to cut moldings to create coped joints instead of miter joints. The heavy-duty steel frame and hardwood handle boasts a rugged, durable design and delivers a 6" depth of cut, as well as a 360-degree adjustable blade to cut in any direction.
Made with a 20-point fine-cut blade, the Craftsman 6-in. Coping Sawdelivers clean and precise cuts in a variety of woodworking projects.
- Craftsman’s 6" Coping Saw can cut in any direction
- 6" depth of cut
- 360-degree adjustable blade
- 20-point fine-cut blade
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a great alternate to using a miter box. I install one baseboard without a miter cut and shape the second baseboard at the 90 degree corner to fit the top curve of the other baseboard by using this saw carefully.
Camp Hill, PA
Perfect little saw. Blade is super sharp and easy to change. Great for intricate external shapes and interior cutouts. Construction seems to be sturdy. Every tool box should have one of these.
I bought this saw to replace my old saw which had broken into 2 pieces. I read reviews before buying this one and I wasn't disappointed after taking it home. Haven't had a chance to use it but from how it feels in my hand and the materials used in its construction, I know it'll last a long time.
This saw looks just the same as the one I bought over 20 years ago, just the classic coping saw design that's a must have for finish trimming. Should last another 20 years.
Sometimes simple is best, and this is one of those cases. This saw is great for all of the little tasks around that shop that don't warrant the use of the the jigsaw or scroll saw.
This tool was very helpful in helping me cut curved ends on a threshold I recently installed between my newly redone wood floors and my kitchen floor. Very easy to use and the blade cut through hard oak like it was butter.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.