Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.33|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Extension and hex key|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Saint Clairsville, OH
Couldn't get screws tight enough to hold bit. Then bit would get stuck in wood. Used a 5/8" bit. The head of bit extension with screws sticking out made hole bigger. Lost 1 screw. I'm going with a longer bit instead.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.