Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Length (in.):||6 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
For drilling deep holes or in hard to reach areas. Holds 1/4 in. shank accessories. Not intended for drill press. Includes Allen wrench with the 6 in. extension.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Couldn't get screws tight enough to hold bit. Then bit would get stuck in wood. Used a 5/8" bit. The head of bit extension with screws sticking out made hole bigger. Lost 1 screw. I'm going with a longer bit instead.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.