Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.50|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6" Extension 1/2" Drive Reaches Hardware Hidden in Narrow Crevasses
The Craftsman 6 in. extension bar has a 1/2 in. drive and fits ratchets of the same size, giving you a standard application for this tool when you have a socket and a ratchet that match. It gives you 6 inches of reach that will fit in areas as narrow as the socket and drive, which will give you more reach than your arm while still maintaining all of the control of your tools. Markings on the drive let you know what size the extension is at a glance.
This Craftsman 6 in. extension 1/2 in. drive is guaranteed forever. Craftsman designed this extension to have standard strength that is up to any typical task for which you would use this extension. You do not have to worry about this extension breaking and you losing the money you spent.
- Craftsman 6" extension bar, 1/2" drive has a forever guarantee
- The drive size of this extension is 1/2" and it will fit all 1/2" ratchets
- Extension allows you to get up 6" more depth when trying to reach nuts and bolts
- Extension size is stamped into the top of the extension so you can find the tool you need easily
- Helps prevents injuries to knuckles and eliminate the need to completely disassemble projects to reach tight spaces
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Have not had a chance to use this extension bar yet, but it appears more substantial than others I have seen. Fits nice and tight on ratchet drive
This Craftsman 6" extension bar (1/2 drive) is built very well, and looks good too. As another reviewer noted, it does hold very tight at both ends. So far this has been great for me and I would recommend it to others.
Bay City, MI
It's a craftsman tool. Do I need to say more? In 30+ years of tool buying I've never gave a problem, and if there ever was on some of the other things, it was always replaced.
Garden Grove, CA
Craftsman's 1/2 inch drive 6" long extension bar is solidly built, has a nice chrome finish and most importantly, it holds tight at both ends. I am happy with it and recommend it.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is going into my trunk, with my Schwaben Torque Wrench and Schwaben Comfort Socket set, for tire changes! I have to admit, with 5-star ratings, and 'lifetime warranty', Schwaben, the European equivalent to Craftsman brand, is synonymous with dealer/workshop quality hand tools, so I am a happy, prepared Audi driver. I've grown up with Craftsman hand tools, and have not seen the added value for the added cost of the direct sales mechanic's brand tools! With a lifetime warranty, and thousands of stores nationwide, it's hard to beat replacing a defective or broken Craftsman tool, when time is of the essence (isn't it always?)
The square female part that connects onto a ratchet was not made deep enough to go onto my Craftsman 1/2" drive ratchet. I will take it back to trade for another that hopefully works. Obviously, no inspection at the plant that makes the part.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.